"I'm coming home... I'm coming home" - Resurrection

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
So much hype and the preview was a big part (reveal) of episode 1.

Any thoughts?

Seems like overhype is in effect here.
Seems like this can "jump the shark" really quick... A quick as episode 2. Maybe it happened with episode 1 already?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to admit I was surprised by the premier last night. I'll watch the next couple of shows to see where it's heading. For now I'm intrigued. Just hoping there isn't a long drawn out no explaination series like Lost was.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I have steered clear of this show because it just didn't seem like that new of a concept. I'm sure it's different, but the first thing I thought when I saw the first promo was "The 4400". Also there was a show called 'Returned' or something like that, which is now available on netflix.

But if you all say it is interesting, I'll probably give it a shot.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have steered clear of this show because it just didn't seem like that new of a concept. I'm sure it's different, but the first thing I thought when I saw the first promo was "The 4400". Also there was a show called 'Returned' or something like that, which is now available on netflix.

But if you all say it is interesting, I'll probably give it a shot.

I watched the Returned on IFC and when I saw the advertisement for this show I thought it was the american remake of the french returned show. However I did not watch it so it could be completely different.

I did enjoy the returned on IFC though.

Update...

Found this on Wiki

Resurrection is an American fantasy drama television series about dead people who return to life. The series is based on the book The Returned by Jason Mott.[citation needed] Although similar in concept to Les Revenants, it is based on a different source, and Resurrection has no connection to the French movie or TV series

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I hate trailers that give no hints as to the overall plot of a show. I just assume it stinks after that.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I might check it out. I don't like having too many shows to follow at once. As of now, I'm keeping up with The Following (new season) and Helix. I don't know if I can handle a third. Although Helix kinda sucks, I've watched all 10 episodes so I might as well watch the final 3.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Season 2 finale tonight!

It's still interesting enough to keep us watching!

Anyone else? Thoughts?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Season 2 finale was great. Left questions, didn't tie up every loose end.

Ratings plummeted this season though.

Probably the end of show.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only lasted 3 episodes. Frankly I'm surprised it has lasted this long.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Season 2 finale was great. Left questions, didn't tie up every loose end.

Ratings plummeted this season though.

Probably the end of show.

Its the finale already? It was only 13 episodes? I agree, the last episode was great.