I'm done with this absolutely pathetic team

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
What a bunch of losers. Sick of watching this soft team not absolutely knock the snot out of anyone to send a message, (regardless of penalty incurred) ANYONE!!! Just turned the game off. I'm sick of this soft, stupid, under-coached, over-rated, hollywood piece of dog crap football team. This entire organization needs a high powered enema that that reaches not only the lower intestines, but the brain as well.

Tony Romo - Thanks for the memories. Enjoy the money and the highlights. Sorry you wasted your career in Dallas
Jason Witten - Sorry you deserved better
Dez Bryant - Good Luck
Demarcus Ware - Same comments as JW
Sean Lee - Invest in some Super Glue
Every Corner that JJ has paid since 1996 - Enjoy your money you bunch of thieves, because that's the only thing you ever stole while in Dallas
To every coach considering a tenure in Dallas until the Jones family has nothing to do with the Cowboys, think long and hard and then say "No thank you".

Out.

coult44

Reaction score
What a bunch of losers. Sick of watching this soft team not absolutely knock the snot out of anyone to send a message, (regardless of penalty incurred) ANYONE!!! Just turned the game off. I'm sick of this soft, stupid, under-coached, over-rated, hollywood piece of dog crap football team. This entire organization needs a high powered enema that that reaches not only the lower intestines, but the brain as well.

Tony Romo - Thanks for the memories. Enjoy the money and the highlights. Sorry you wasted your career in Dallas
Dez Bryant - Good Luck
Every Corner that JJ has paid since 1996 - Enjoy your money you bunch of thieves, because that's the only thing you ever stole while in Dallas
To every coach considering a tenure in Dallas until the Jones family has nothing to do with the Cowboys, think long and hard and then say "No thank you".

Out.

Get ready for the "see ya" quotes....LOL

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I hate that i love this team so much, ill never stop being a fan but I'm pretty embarrassed tonight.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
This embarrassment of a franchise does get old.

I just hate everyone on this team. Every single one of them from the owner to the water boy.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

Dez Bryant - Good Luck

Out.

Well.. bye.

Aven8

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, maybe we get a new regime out of this, outside of the idiot owner.

NJ22

Reaction score

Dez Bryant - Good Luck

Out.

can't argue with one point. They are disgusting.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Join the rest of us. I was "done" a long time ago. And no, obviously I'm not going to start joining another team or stop watching but I was emotionally done being invested in them. Watching the team every week has been like a chore equivalent to taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, raking leaves, etc. They're boring and predictable, I don't get really happy when they win and I don't really care when they lose. There's not even a player I really like, the last jersey I bought was Emmitt Smith 15 years ago.

The Cowboys are just there...they exist and that's about it. I don't even invest too much though in how to fix this because nothing will change. If it hasn't changed in 7+ years then it won't magically change now.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Hahhaaha...

Yes, they are pathetic. But, you aren't done with them. Just like everyone else in here. You will be back next week. The homers will still be homers thinking "If WE could just do this. and do that. There's still a chance!!" WRONG!..

And, then there are the realists. That realize this team was NEVER playoff material..

It needs to be all blown up. Seriously. There is nothing to salvage here IMO..

Don't care who stays or who goes player wise. I have no favorites.

While pathetic and this franchise being a complete former shell of itself. We will still be back. We are sick, I tell ya. Not many should deal with this kind of torture.. But, we do, and we will..

I can't believe it, for the first time last night.. I longed for the Campo/ Zimmerman days back in Dallas. LOL... I think I am gonna put in some good Cowboys Hard Knocks Tonight. ... That is the last time I believe the Cowboys actually played with any kind of nasty and emotion.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Last night was awful but...come on.

Calm your *** down. You aren't going to quit being a fan. And if you are then you're just as pathetic as the players who just give up.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Get ready for the "see ya" quotes....LOL

Yeah, here's why: I tried doing that. Didn't make a big deal about it on the board here, but I told myself after the Saints game that I had enough and thought about selling all my memorabilia on eBay. Of course I didn't do that, but I thought about it I was so mad!! It might be easier to quit on them if I didn't have so much time and heart invested in them, but I go back to Don Meredith days with this team, and even though THESE guys aren't THOSE guys, they still wear the uniform, and I continue to show up like an abused spouse trying to convince myself he'll stop beating me and go back to the way he was when we first got married 45 years ago. *sigh*

Oh wait a minute: they can't be an abusive spouse....they can't beat anybody!! (rim shot) couldn't resist.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's weird for me. I don't even really care to watch their games anymore. I don't half the time.

But I really like this board. I'd rather read on here than watch the games.