I'm eating crow! It's so good

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I've always been a Dak supporter, but after the SF game, and then the end of the Philly game, I was definitely hating on him. After re-watching the Philly game, my opinion changed, and he's been balling for weeks now. Nobody should have a negative thing to say about Dak after tonight's performance.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I've always been a Dak supporter, but after the SF, and then the end of the Philly game, I was definitely hating on him. After re-watching the Philly game, my opinion changed, and he's been balling for weeks now. Nobody should have a negative thing to say about Dak after tonight's performance.
A lot of us hated don't be too hard on yourself

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Great defence dallas, good luck against teams who can actually play D, dallas is another one and done. 30 years, same broken record!

J817

Reaction score
I will love to share that crow with u after the playoffs and hopefully SB. Not until then.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
You won't see that guy till right before we play Scumeagles
He showed up in the game thread for the second half. Oh gosh it was on the first or second page. Something about how he had correctly guess that the team was going to go nine and eighth this year. He seems to have disappeared since then.

bigE79

Reaction score
Way to ball out #4 great job, wondering who will join me in this yummy dish!???
I have to agree,he is playing great,hope that can be said come playoff time, when we truly need him to be great but as far as the season goes,he's been outstanding.