I'm going to own an Ibanez Iceman electric guitar

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've wanted to own an Iceman since I was a teenager, but not the Paul Stanley model. It's nothing against Paul Stanley. I love Paul Stanley and Kiss. I just want an Iceman that's a little different than his. So I ordered off for it. I'll have to wait a couple months. No big problem. It's worth waiting for. Plus, I already have some nice guitars to play. I'm blessed. Here's a pic of the one I ordered. I should have it in about March.

Ibanez-Iceman.png

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've wanted to own an Iceman since I was a teenager, but not the Paul Stanley model. It's nothing against Paul Stanley. I love Paul Stanley and Kiss. I just want an Iceman that's a little different than his. So I ordered off for it. I'll have to wait a couple months. No big problem. It's worth waiting for. Plus, I already have some nice guitars to play. I'm blessed. Here's a pic of the one I ordered. I should have it in about March.

Ibanez-Iceman.png
Enjoy!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice finish on your iceman

Oddly I think if I ever got one it would be the broken mirror Paul Stanley one. I know his signature has different finishes but the broken mirror one is the one that I always thought looked cool.

Also Ace Frehleys Gibson that was the blue/silver burst with the three humbuckers and lightning inlays is killer.

With that said...when you get your guitar in, post some good pictures please.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have never been a big fan of Ibanez guitars, but that one is a classic. Let us know how you like it once you get a chance to play it.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I have an Ibanez AZES40 - great tones. I also have a Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional that I really like.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm bummed ... my Ibanez Iceman will will have to wait. I had a bunch of unexpected expenses, so I canceled my order with Sweetwater. I already have an Ibanez Artist AR325QA that I love, so I'm not hurting for an electric guitar. Canceling this guitar order is a sound financial decision. I would have had to buy it on credit, since the money I had went to a necessity. My credit exists so that I can take care of myself in an emergency, such as my car breaking down in the middle of nowhere. So, yeah, this is a smart financial decision, but that doesn't stop me from feeling bummed out about it.
But I can earn more money. I'll reorder it when the money makes more sense.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry buddy. That sucks.

You get all excited and bam it is gone.

When I was looking around online for potential guitars I wanted. There was a killer deal on reverb but I had to wait a week for the money was available. However it sold a couple days before I got the money. It was a nice older used Ten Top Paul Reed Smith guitar. it killed me lol.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Sorry buddy. That sucks.

You get all excited and bam it is gone.

When I was looking around online for potential guitars I wanted. There was a killer deal on reverb but I had to wait a week for the money was available. However it sold a couple days before I got the money. It was a nice older used Ten Top Paul Reed Smith guitar. it killed me lol.
That's a bummer. Those PRSes are top quality guitars. I hope another one comes your way.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm bummed ... my Ibanez Iceman will will have to wait. I had a bunch of unexpected expenses, so I canceled my order with Sweetwater. I already have an Ibanez Artist AR325QA that I love, so I'm not hurting for an electric guitar. Canceling this guitar order is a sound financial decision. I would have had to buy it on credit, since the money I had went to a necessity. My credit exists so that I can take care of myself in an emergency, such as my car breaking down in the middle of nowhere. So, yeah, this is a smart financial decision, but that doesn't stop me from feeling bummed out about it.
But I can earn more money. I'll reorder it when the money makes more sense.
Don’t rely on credit for emergencies. You should prioritize building an emergency fund of at least a month’s worth of expenses.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Don’t rely on credit for emergencies. You should prioritize building an emergency fund of at least a month’s worth of expenses.
True, but first things first. I worked to get out of debt first. I had this car loan that I paid off, and that gave my credit a boost. I could actually qualify for a credit card. It used to be, if I looked up my credit rating, it wasn't even a number. It came up as a picture of some dude laughing his *** off and saying, "This dude wants us to loan him money?" I only got that loan with a co-signer, but paying it off as promised really helped. Then I had a score that was not garbage. Now I'll slowly keep building a surplus. The credit card will still be for emergencies because I can use that easily if I'm stuck on the side of the road in the boonies. But, you're right. If I have a good surplus, I can then pay off the CC bill with that. Too much of the surplus got used up by unexpected expenses, so I decided the guitar has to wait. I wasn't going to be able to buy it and pay it off immediately. It can wait.