I'm going to the Cowboys/Chiefs game!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I know it's 3 months away, but I just got confirmation on my tickets!

Gonna be 6 of us, including my friend who will HOPEFULLY be back from Iraq by that time. Section 17, Row 10! Right behind one of the endzones. Not great seats, but hopefully the cowboys will score a few TDs on that side of the field. :D

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
IMO endzone seats are pretty cool,you can see the play develop nicely.plus,it gets really loud when the boys are gonna score where you're at.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
djdoug said:
IMO endzone seats are pretty cool,you can see the play develop nicely.plus,it gets really loud when the boys are gonna score where you're at.

The crowd's supposed to be quiet when the boys have the ball. I never get why people cheer when their team's offense is on the field. They're supposed to be making noise when the opposing team's offense is on the field. :D

i'll be at that game too....i think i'm in section 19.

Pretty darn close to where I'm at. :D

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
about the getting really loud part,I remember the Cowboys/Jags game back in97-98(forget which year) Emmitt hadn't scored a TD all year.I was in sec.19, and the whole endzone sec. started chanting,Emmitt,Emmitt,Emmitt,while Troy was calling the play.We wanted Emmitt to score BADDD!!!!!!.To our bad luck,the 3rd qtr. ended and they switched endzones.On the good note,Emmitt wound up getting the handoff behind LA ,goes highflying in for his first TD of the year!We all felt we were a big part of him scoring,whether it's true or not!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'll be monitoring you to make sure you're cheering as loud as you can.

Expect a report card by wednesday after the game. :D

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Rack said:
I'll be monitoring you to make sure you're cheering as loud as you can.

Expect a report card by wednesday after the game. :D

i plan on not having a voice until i get to fed ex field the following sunday!