I'm gonna go ahead and say it now

kskboys

Reaction score
I specifically recall you mentioning the 3rd RB position and stating it would be an issue this year. Well done!!
Don't remember that, but I don't doubt it at all!!!!!

W/ the nature of the NFL game, the 3rd RB is quite often important. Get a guy who can contribute in there. Doesn't have to be stellar, just decent.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't remember that, but I don't doubt it at all!!!!!

W/ the nature of the NFL game, the 3rd RB is quite often important. Get a guy who can contribute in there. Doesn't have to be stellar, just decent.

How do they NOT have a quality 3rd back? Especially being a team that wants to run the ball.

Jerry is an idiot.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You could say this is the game of the year.

But even if the Cowboys lose today, they can come back and beat the Giants and then WFT at home in two weeks and still coast to the division title. But that's the hard way; winning today makes the path easier.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
This is the game of the year folks! Win this one and the Cowboys will win the division easily and they will cruise through the next couple of weeks, lose and the division will come down to the next time they play in Dallas.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment. I'm sure you are aware of this team's history in big games.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Kudos to OP for expressing the importance of the game without resorting to "must win."

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy accidentally calling our shot was awesome because it created an acid test for the 'boys. We stay healthy and we can dream.