I'm GUARANTEEING a Super Bowl victory for Dallas because...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
IT'S MY 22ND BIRTHDAY! Ha sorry I just had to. But it's my 22nd which is obviously Emmitt's number so this could be the year...or we could win it b/c of a suffocating defense and an unstoppable defense :D

JaiRiid

Reaction score
I saw on the NFL Network that it's Flozell Adams' 32nd birthday today as well... regardless hopefully you have a good day and your thought pattern works out for the best this year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You are guaranteeing because...

...if they do win you can say "I told ya so" and nobody will remember this thread if we dont. Its a win-win :laugh2:

cant argue with your logic though ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
TheSport78;1503597 said:
haha thanks guys

I'm GUARANTEEING ???????

I know it's your birthday, but, are you getting drunk early in the day?

:confused:

TheSport78

Reaction score
5Stars;1503601 said:
I'm GUARANTEEING ???????

I know it's your birthday, but, are you getting drunk early in the day?

:confused:

my vision is blurredd

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
TheSport78;1503522 said:
IT'S MY 22ND BIRTHDAY! Ha sorry I just had to. But it's my 22nd which is obviously Emmitt's number so this could be the year...or we could win it b/c of a suffocating defense and an unstoppable defense :D

It is my granddaughter's 3rd birthday today.

Happy Birthday to youse all.

ethiostar

Reaction score
TheSport78;1503522 said:

Happy B-day Sport, and may all your birthday wishes come true!;)

BTW, i think you meant to say "a suffocating defense and an unstoppable offense"

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I made this post in another thread:

Think about it, who won the Super Bowl the last time it was in AZ?

I was born in 89 so, that would have made me 7 in 1996 (our last SB win). This is upcoming season is going to be the 2007 season. I am currently 18 years old.

1+8=9, Who's number is that?

If you flip the 8 and the 1 what do you get? 81 (T.O)

I could go on but, what's the point. It is meant to be.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
TheSport78;1503522 said:

Where the heck were you last year, when you became of age? Then you could have laid claim to Julius Jones and cheered the whole team on to maximize JuJo's year, which would have been your year too.

Anyway, happy birthday, and may you live to reach 4 score and eight.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
TheSport78;1503522 said:

I like the way you are thinking, however, I wish we had something just a little more solid to hang our hat on!

Happy Birthday! :crawl: :beer2:

TheSport78

Reaction score
thanks guys...still a little on the tipsy side but yes i meant to say unstoppable offense and suffocating defense lol..all we have to do is wait two years for my 24th bday and Marion Barber will lead the league in rushing!