I'm home really sick/digital vaccines

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm so mad. This crap was going around the office. I tried to warn my immune system, but I could it anyway. If I go to cough or sneeze like this thing makes me, I feel a brain-freeze kind of headache. Then I sweat through my hair and through my shirt. This so sucks.

Maybe I should have become a biomedical/computer scientist because here's what I want to invent. It's a thing called the Digital Vaccine Cloud. Each person gets implanted a chip that is capable of saving an immune system's blueprint for detecting and killing off an illness. Then that blueprint gets uploaded to the cloud and downloaded by everyone else. So then out of the millions of people on the cloud service, only one person has to actually suffer through some stinkin' viral disease. Everyone else gets the blueprint for kicking its bohiney with their immune system. Say buh-bye to crap like colds and viral pneumonia.

I'm hanging out at home, drinking fluids, and watching Netlix and Youtube stuff. And dreaming up ideas like this. Someone who knows a ton about science would probably laugh and then explain why this isn't feasible, but I guy can dream, right? Or if it actually IS feasible, then get to work on it! What a breakthrough this would be.