I'm laughing at Stephen A. Smith

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don't know what bug got up this guy's butt, but he's been a major Cowboy hater for a long time. That's why it's so funny to see him forced to admit how good Zeke and Dak are. I don't get why he's so anti-Cowboy because sometimes he actually makes some good points about football. He's said on several occasions that he thinks the Cowboys have the most obnoxious fans in the NFL. I don't know how anyone can claim any fans other than Eagles fans are that. I believe if he spent some time here at Cowboyszone, he would have to eat those words as he realizes that not only are Cowboy fans not the worst in the NFL, we're amongst the best.

Anyway, watch a frustrated Cowboy hater.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know what bug got up this guy's butt, but he's been a major Cowboy hater for a long time. That's why it's so funny to see him forced to admit how good Zeke and Dak are. I don't get why he's so anti-Cowboy because sometimes he actually makes some good points about football. He's said on several occasions that he thinks the Cowboys have the most obnoxious fans in the NFL. I don't know how anyone can claim any fans other than Eagles fans are that. I believe if he spent some time here at Cowboyszone, he would have to eat those words as he realizes that not only are Cowboy fans not the worst in the NFL, we're amongst the best.

He is an actor and he has a script.

You're helping to pay his salary by watching his show.

gmoney112

Reaction score
"Because let's be honest, in polite society, you don't root for the Dallas Cowboys".

"The worst thing in the world for civilized society is having the Dallas Cowboys challenge for a Super Bowl. "

223.gif

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It's not even like he's trying to be all secretive about it. He is very open about his large bank account, and his celebrity status. At least from his viewpoint anyway.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
I feel like this needs to be said every time there's a Stephen A. or First Take post.

They are paid to act with fake outrage, good or bad. Skip isn't a Cowboys fan; Stephen A. really doesn't care what Dallas does. Win or lose they are paid big bucks to act and talk loudly to get people to watch and make their hot takes go viral. That's the business model. Trolling has gone from internet message boards to mainstream national media...

I don't care if I have to post this every week but the sooner people realize this the less they will tune in and hopefully the scourge that is First Take is will die. That is how I plan to positively effect the world...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I feel like this needs to be said every time there's a Stephen A. or First Take post.

They are paid to act with fake outrage, good or bad. Skip isn't a Cowboys fan; Stephen A. really doesn't care what Dallas does. Win or lose they are paid big bucks to act and talk loudly to get people to watch and make their hot takes go viral. That's the business model. Trolling has gone from internet message boards to mainstream national media...

I don't care if I have to post this every week but the sooner people realize this the less they will tune in and hopefully the scourge that is First Take is will die. That is how I plan to positively effect the world...

Same with Shannon Sharpe on Undisputed. He is paid to be the anti Cowboy. 10 games in a row, and he'll still say we haven't proven anything. If he and Skip both praised the Cowboys,then the show would be over in 1 minute. Nothing to debate about. I too believe it's a phony reality show. Based on a script (or what they have to say for what teams).

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

You're doing yeoman's work. Thanks for your service.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If you watch it for laughs, cool. But no one should take what people like SAS or Skip Bayless have to say seriously. They have no real credibility as writers and are simply put on TV to be characters and get people who think that they're "experts" riled up.

I don't watch it for laughs. And I know they are sensationalists. Hot takes extraordinaires. But I'm entertained. I tune in everyday.

You said you had questions?

Rob-G

Reaction score
I don't watch it for laughs. And I know they are sensationalists. Hot takes extraordinaires. But I'm entertained. I tune in everyday.

You said you had questions?
You're taking it literally.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have to question the people who still watch this goofy show.

Ho Chi Mihn, who kicked our butts in the jungle where we did not belong, had a wise saying: stay close to the belt buckles of your enemies.
That is why some watch.
You, questioning lad, should not question anybody's viewing habits, though I do believe SAS depends on us watching him, for profit, of course.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

It's an act, by hating he irks Cowboy fans and it increases the ratings for him and ESPN. Notice which team fills up the 2 hour show daily? There isn't a day that goes by that the Cowboys are not mentioned. Cowboy fans love watching the show just to see Stephen A pissed off whenever we win.

ghst187

Reaction score
Of all the Fanbases out there Dallas is by far the least annoying so for him to say he hates Dallas bc of the fans is ridiculous. One of the few fanbases with a lot of general class. Try going to philly and wear a different jersey