I'm new too. Big, big, time fan

Reaction score
Born in 84, went to Dallas twice in the 90's in the Dallas Cowboys fan club. Once in the mid 90s, once in the late 90's. Stayed at the Dallas Marriot with the team. Had a a TON, and I mean a ton of experiences with Dallas Cowboys in my short time down there. 1 example out of 20. I went to Randy White steak house and he was eating dinner with Jake Lamotta, the raging bull! I met both those guys by the time I was 13 years old. I met so many players outside the hotel where they parked, it doesn't sound true. I have a ton of other stories that I will share at a other time. My name is Chris, I live in the middle of Yankee town USA, Syracuse NY. Born and raised here and there's no other bigger fan. I'm also a DIE HARD madden player. It's my main hobby. Also would love to find out who the madden players are. Long time lurker. Finally joined! What's up? Oh and just for Laughs, Larry Allen is one of my favorite players ever. Ever seen someone bull rush Larry Allen? I think that time he played right tackle he got exposed by reggie white. But Larry was a guard!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
:welcome:

You may have to wait but there is icon with a pic of mountains in the tool box at the top of the page. Open it and follow the instructions.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks. I'd like but I don't know how either!
You don't have access to all the features when you first join. They wanna make sure you're not a schmuck before they allow you to do certain things......After you've been here and posted a while you'll get full access ....and you'll wish they'd been more vigilant with some people.
:grin:

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'm a big, big, time fan too.
Just can't get enough of it, though I frequently waste it.