I'm new

texjew21

Reaction score
this looks like a good board. I can't decide which Cowboys board I want to post on, either this one or DallasCowboysCentral. So I think I will just post on both, but it looks like this one gets more members. I'm a hardcore Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Stars, and Longhorn football fan. I will be a sophomore at UT Austin this fall. I'm thinkin' the Cowboys will go 11-5 this year...

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
texjew21 said:
this looks like a good board. I can't decide which Cowboys board I want to post on, either this one or DallasCowboysCentral. So I think I will just post on both, but it looks like this one gets more members. I'm a hardcore Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Stars, and Longhorn football fan. I will be a sophomore at UT Austin this fall. I'm thinkin' the Cowboys will go 11-5 this year...

Welcome.

It's an easy way to figure out which one to post on.

If you are a troll, go to DCC. If you are actually halfway intelligent and enjoy debating and talking football...(and other sports in the offseason, apparently):welcome:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're new, I'm old...welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your stay.:cool: :starspin

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
texjew21 said:

CZ >>> DCC, unless you like dealing with the likes of midswat, BNA, etc.

However, since you are a Longhorn fan, please leave immediatly, and dont let the door hit you on the way out :p:

J/K, welcome :cool:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You're new, I'm old...welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your stay.:cool: :starspin

old? lets not kid our selfs here bp, you were lucky to survive the metor strike that killed off the dinosaurs :p:

welcome new guy/girl

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
texjew21 said:

Welcome to the board.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
texjew21 said:
You will soon find that this is the best board on the 'net. All others are inferior and never to be spoken in the same breath as the Zone. :p:

:welcome:and just dive right in.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kowboys 05 said:
old? lets not kid our selfs here bp, you were lucky to survive the metor strike that killed off the dinosaurs :p:

welcome new guy/girl

I am not that old, I think you are thinking of CBZ40.

His highschool diploma was on papyrus paper. :laugh1:

Funxva

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am not that old, I think you are thinking of CBZ40.

His highschool diploma was on papyrus paper. :laugh1:

No that was his College diploma, I thought.

Didn't they find his Highschool diploma on a cave wall?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
CZ >>> DCC, unless you like dealing with the likes of midswat, BNA, etc.

However, since you are a Longhorn fan, please leave immediatly, and dont let the door hit you on the way out :p:

J/K, welcome :cool:

damn aggies :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Welcome to the board and if a guy named CBZ40 offers you any pea salad

:eekmouse:

:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Welcome to the board and if a guy named CBZ40 offers you any pea salad

:eekmouse:

:D

CBZ's pea salad was briefly instituted in our judiciary system, however it was quickly removed due to claims of "cruel and unusual punishment"...

:cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
CBZ's pea salad was briefly instituted in our judiciary system, however it was quickly removed due to claims of "cruel and unusual BMs"...

:cool:

There I fixed it for you.:laugh1:

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
texjew21 said:

The two used to be one in the good ol' days.

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
texjew21 said:
:welcome: to the forum.

All the rest are pale in comparison.

Funxva

Reaction score
Hostile said:
:welcome: to the forum.

All the rest are pale in comparison.

Just because they don't get as much sun, is no reason to discount them. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Just because they don't get as much sun, is no reason to discount them. :)
Some things are discounted because they simply can't sell it.

:wink2: