I'm not Elvis' guitar player!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was Elvis' guitar player. I was on the tour bus with him and with all the other musicians. I felt super lucky to get that gig. Most Elvis songs aren't even very hard to play, and his backup vocal harmonies aren't all that complex. I was feeling super lucky, and we were on our way to our first gig with the King of Rock'n'Roll. He was a super nice guy too. You didn't get the sense that he felt all superior for being the big star.

Then I woke up. Well, cwrap! I thought it was real when I was in the dream. Now I'm back to this hum-drum world where Elvis has been dead for decades. Ever have a dream that you're bummed that it turned out not to be real?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a dream that I was Elvis' guitar player. I was on the tour bus with him and with all the other musicians. I felt super lucky to get that gig. Most Elvis songs aren't even very hard to play, and his backup vocal harmonies aren't all that complex. I was feeling super lucky, and we were on our way to our first gig with the King of Rock'n'Roll. He was a super nice guy too. You didn't get the sense that he felt all superior for being the big star.

Then I woke up. Well, cwrap! I thought it was real when I was in the dream. Now I'm back to this hum-drum world where Elvis has been dead for decades. Ever have a dream that you're bummed that it turned out not to be real?
elvis-songs-1.jpg

I think i can just barely see you there in the back.