I'm not even mad at this point

HotDog37

Reaction score
Is I'm not even mad at this point.

U ain't mad bruh? Good me neither but I am a bit indifferent. I think Agent Orange needs to be fired right now, and you see what you actually have with Richards. The main thing is getting rid of Agent Orange. :)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I feel the same way. There was a time when I would be mad but I've lost so much confidence in this organization - not just this year's team, the organization - that I don't expect them to legitimately compete for titles anymore.

At this point I am laughing because Jerry has been clinging to the false hope of JG for years, he's finally starting to see the light but hasn't totally given up hope. It's kind of pathetic, really.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

It's not strange. It's because we been here before. It's not the talent on the team either. It's the way things are run here. First off, a elite head coach is worth more than any player IMO. And you can't have a well run organization if you make the coach a puppet, so that the team does not respect him. Until the Jones get serious and put someone in charge of the team with some power, we going to be stuck in this endless time loop and see the same thing over and over again, just the faces will change.

davey999

Reaction score
I feel the same way. There was a time when I would be mad but I've lost so much confidence in this organization - not just this year's team, the organization - that I don't expect them to legitimately compete for titles anymore.

At this point I am laughing because Jerry has been clinging to the false hope of JG for years, he's finally starting to see the light but hasn't totally given up hope. It's kind of pathetic, really.
Sums it up exactly.

InTheZone

Reaction score
felt this way last week because I had zero expectations to win based on our sloppy habits. I did expect us to win today, but the weak links got exposed again for what they are. Just need the owner and some fans to realize "good performances" mean nothing against bad teams when you lose every meaningful game.

German Corner

Reaction score
It's not strange. It's because we been here before. It's not the talent on the team either. It's the way things are run here. First off, a elite head coach is worth more than any player IMO. And you can't have a well run organization if you make the coach a puppet, so that the team does not respect him. Until the Jones get series and put someone in charge of the team with some power, we going to be stuck in this endless time loop and see the same thing over and over again, just the faces will change.
urban meyer

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I agree. Another loss? Shrug. I'm used to it. Bring it on, Cowboys. You can't disappoint me anymore than you already have.

Today we are one step closer to getting rid of Garrett and one spot higher in the 2020 draft.

gmb1

Reaction score
Now that I know Garrett's here for the long haul, I can't get emotional anymore. Haven't been to a Cowboy game in a couple of years. Seems like it'll end the same way 2017 did if not worse.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Fools gold. Not Garrett, but believing the Jones cartel can build a team capable of a deep playoff run is fools gold, absolute folly no matter which coach they pick to be the new whipping boy.