I'm offering a sig bet to any Aggie for the T+1 game

Roughneck

Reaction score
A&M wins and I'll put an TAMU logo in my signature with any words you want underneath it.

Texas wins and you have to put a Longhorns logo in your signature with any words I want underneath it.

So who accepts?

HeavyHitta31?

calico

Reaction score
aggy won't accept. When push comes to shove, aggy just makes excuses. Four in a row aggy, and they were not even close. You lost all smack talking privileges when Baylor has score board.

m.jpeg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Roughneck, are you a Longhorn right now? I thought you might be a Southwest Texas State whatever-they're-called because you live in San Marcos. I'll take your bet Roughneck if more Longhorns join in. One condition though is to keep the sig smack football related. No ban worthy stuff or other off-color remarks.

Roughneck

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Roughneck, are you a Longhorn right now? I thought you might be a Southwest Texas State whatever-they're-called because you live in San Marcos. I'll take your bet Roughneck if more Longhorns join in. One condition though is to keep the sig smack football related. No ban worthy stuff or other off-color remarks.
I always have been, am, and will forever be a Longhorn. Until I die, Burnt Orange will course through these veins. Unfortunately, the University of Texas does not have a Criminal Justice Program and I sadly transferred from UT to Texas State (Best Enforcement Criminal Justice Program in the State) this year.

:(

I do plan on enrolling in Texas Law as soon as I'm finished down here though.

As for the bet, I'm almost certain that we could at least get one more Orange Blood to take this bet. I didn't intend for it to be "ban worthy stuff or other off-color remarks" either. An example of what I might make the aggie who places the bet with me put in their signature would be something along the lines of:

s_benson_cedric_s3001.jpg

Texas puts A&M in their place for the fifth year in a row!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I always have been, am, and will forever be a Longhorn. Until I die, Burnt Orange will course through these veins. Unfortunately, the University of Texas does not have a Criminal Justice Program and I sadly transferred from UT to Texas State (Best Enforcement Criminal Justice Program in the State) this year.

As for the bet, I'm almost certain that we could at least get one more Orange Blood to take this bet. I didn't intend for it to be "ban worthy stuff or other off-color remarks" either. An example of what I might make the aggie who places the bet with me put in their signature would be something along the lines of:

So is Southwest TX called Texas State now? I noticed they go by a different name when I read the box scores and catch the Texas teams.

Roughneck

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So is Southwest TX called Texas State now? I noticed they go by a different name when I read the box scores and catch the Texas teams.
Yeah they changed it last September to make it sound less directional school-like. Some say it has been a great boon for the University, others say it has not made that much of a difference. Me? I'm not going to be around here long enough to care.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
A&M wins and I'll put an TAMU logo in my signature with any words you want underneath it.

Texas wins and you have to put a Longhorns logo in your signature with any words I want underneath it.

So who accepts?

HeavyHitta31?

Fo sho, I accept!

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Fo sho, I accept!
Alright, it sounds like we have a deal then.

TruBlueCowboy has a bet with DallasCowpoke and HeavyHitta31 has a bet with myself.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Hey, Roughneck, doesn't Sam Houston have the best school for criminal justice? Just wondering. At least you are still close to Austin.

You probably should see a doctor about the orange blood thing.

Roughneck

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Hey, Roughneck, doesn't Sam Houston have the best school for criminal justice? Just wondering. At least you are still close to Austin.
That why I said "Best Enforcement Criminal Justice Program in the State". There are 3 prongs to the CJ system: Enforcement, The Courts, and Corrections. Texas State has the Best Enforcement Program. The University of Houston has the Best Courts Program. And Sam Houston State has the Best Corrections Program, as they should (i.e. Texas State Penitentiary at Huntsville).
You probably should see a doctor about the orange blood thing.
I already have. He said that they could give me a blood transfusion, turning my blood the normal color of red. I told him to "**** Off" and stormed out of the office. I'm not having any type of sooner **** inside of me.

:mad:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Boy, that 4th quarter was almost unbearable to watch. Reggie McNeal looked shell shocked out there. The poor guy was just looking to run and seemed like he had given up on finding open men.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Boy, that 4th quarter was almost unbearable to watch. Reggie McNeal looked shell shocked out there. The poor guy was just looking to run and seemed like he had given up on finding open men.

Our O-Line needs yo learn to pick up the blitz, Reggie jut never had a chance.

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
TBC, Please check your PM box, your new sig line code's waiting on you.

Enjoy!! ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The same thing happened to McNeal in the OU game. He looked great at one point then just goes in the tank.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Alright, it sounds like we have a deal then.

TruBlueCowboy has a bet with DallasCowpoke and HeavyHitta31 has a bet with myself.

Well Roughneck, Im here to take the abuse. Where be my sig?

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Well Roughneck, Im here to take the abuse. Where be my sig?
Sorry, I just got home from visiting my parents. I'll pm you with your new sig shortly.