I'm really into Japanese all female metal bands

catiii

Reaction score
Well, the vocals are totally processed with Melodyne or Autotune to the extreme, so much so they aren't human anymore, but the guitar shredding is real. Never seen drums played in stilettos LOL. This sort of stuff should be illegal. Show me more! :lmao::lmao:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Cool. I can't play these because I'm at work, but I'll check them out when I get home. In general, I find Japan to be a fascinating country that I would love to visit. There's some creativity coming out of Japan. I did follow a Japanese metal band named Loudness for a while. It's not a girl band, but they were good.

Hardline

Reaction score
Cool. I can't play these because I'm at work, but I'll check them out when I get home. In general, I find Japan to be a fascinating country that I would love to visit. There's some creativity coming out of Japan. I did follow a Japanese metal band named Loudness for a while. It's not a girl band, but they were good.
Loudness was great.
Did you ever listen to Death Angel?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Its like they are stuck in a hard rock/metal time warp over there and never got to experience grunge/mope/wuss rock...……..which is a good thing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That was really entertaining! How old were those singers? They seem like teenagers. I gotta say, it started off so badass, then the singers came on and it seemed pretty lame at first, and then it was so original and the audience went friggin' crazy..........I like this one a lot! If only there were subtitles! lol