I'm Sorry that the younger fans cannot share in the glory

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
That the younger fans cannot share in the glory. Be patient my friends. Next year we will be relevant at this time, Staff does not have to be replaced.

MagicMan

Reaction score
That the younger fans cannot share in the glory. Be patient my friends. Next year we will be relevant at this time, Staff does not have to be replaced.

Jerry????.......is that you? Oh well, wait til he gets senile and then can't even remember the good ole early 90's.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score

i like and appreciate your optimism and im sure other cowboys fans share it as well.

but (here comes the realism mistaken for pessimism) folks have been saying that for some time and we are still .500 ball club since our last SB.

its really hard not to be realistic with this coaching staff.

if im a spurs fan (and i am). realism says our coaching staff is the best around and to trust in POP and it usually works out for the best in being the best around. you know proven track record and teams following the spurs org. blue prints.

if im a cowboys fan (and i am/if its not obvious lol) realism says our coaching staff is .500 and mediocre. we will win some and lose some and usually equals out and at best (which is rare around here) we make it to the second round in playoffs and lose. you know proven track record and cowboys following other blue prints.

my hope (and its all that i have right now) is that Jerry n staff's broken clock says the right time soon!!!!!!! it hasn't said the right time since '96 (if you consider jerry in total as a broken clock) so we are due. maybe the clock is stuck at 3AM and the real 3AM (yeh i know time is relative but relative to GMT) is coming around in the next hour if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

mrmojo

Reaction score
I'm sorry younger fans, but at least you have youth on your side. I thought I'd see at least one more championship by now, I was young and dumb for the last championship, Ill probably be old and finally smart by the time another one comes our way.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

We can be good with this staff but can we win 3 or 4 playoff games when the staff offers nothing as far as the chess match side of the game?

With Romo we might be able to out athlete 11 or 12 teams on the schedule but can we out athlete 3 or 4 of the best teams in football?

It's just disgusting that the Dallas Cowboys don't have elite coaches.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Cowboys were bad when I started watching, went on to be great, and then terrible again, average/above average, to bad.

I've got to see them in every phase of it.

This makes me appreciate the great players even more, and great seasons even more.

It's also what makes it even harder to watch great careers like Witten and Romo wasted on non-championship caliber teams.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys were bad when I started watching, went on to be great, and then terrible again, average/above average, to bad.

I've got to see them in every phase of it.

This makes me appreciate the great players even more, and great seasons even more.

It's also what makes it even harder to watch great careers like Witten and Romo wasted on non-championship caliber teams.

I've seen 5 Super Bowl wins, 1-15 seasons and everything in between. But watching great players leave without anything more than a friendly wave to the crowd as they walk off the field for the last time never gets easy for me.

lostar2009

Reaction score
There is still more time left. JJ just has to do what's right in situations. Put ppl in place that can run a team.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Let me tell you about the 90s.

I was as cocky and arrogant as Jimmy Johnson.
And for 3 of 4 years.... I could back it up!

Friends and family, when asked who their team was, they said... I don't have one but REDVOLUTION says the Cowboys will win... So that's who I'm going for.

Great times! Haha!

Problem is, I haven't backed down in twenty years.
I'm still arrogant and cocky about the cowboys. They need to get back to backing me up! Lol

MagicMan

Reaction score
I'm sorry younger fans, but at least you have youth on your side. I thought I'd see at least one more championship by now, I was young and dumb for the last championship, Ill probably be old and finally smart by the time another one comes our way.

"Youth is wasted on the young"------George Bernard Shaw

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Ahhh, the good old days. I remember them well. Twas' a glorious time. Dandy Don, Lilly, Doomsday, the Zero club, Hollywood, Tony D, Emmit, Troy, and so on.

We Cowboy fans were arrogant *******s and rightfully so.