I'm tired of this

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of ruining my Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996. That's 10 years of this crap or worse. The defense can't make a stop when we need it and Bledsoe makes crap throws one after the other after the other.

I'm tired of being in bad moods and it's not worth it. I should be relaxing on my day off. If we have another 10-6 seasons and get dismissed early from the playoffs with a team this talented, I'm outta here. Don't call me a quitter. Just call me someone who knows when it's time to go.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
you're welcome to cheer for another team. A real fan may be pissed today but always BELIEVES that we'll win the next one. Even when were 5-11, I always looked forward to the next week and hoped that we'd be better.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I'm sick and tired of ruining my ****ing Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996. That's 10 ****ing years of this crap or worse. The defense can't make a stop when we need it and Bledsoe makes crap throws one after the other after the other.

I'm tired of being in bad moods and it's not worth it. I should be relaxing on my day off. If we have another 10-6 seasons and get dismissed early from the playoffs with a team this talented, I'm outta here. Don't call me a quitter. Just call me someone who knows when it's time to go.

If it upsets you that much, then stop watching. It seems you are the type of Cowboy fan RedskinFan always derides as only wanting to watch when we win.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
If it upsets you that much, then stop watching. It seems you are the type of Cowboy fan RedskinFan always derides as only wanting to watch when we win.

nobody wants to watch their team losing. but a real fan does

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hey, PM Nathanalt. He's been waiting for you. NOW....there's 2 of you!! Ahhh, there's power in numbers.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
No one's quit yet.

Check your reading comprehension or go back to school.

You still look like a knee jerk slackjaw. You going to freak out after every raod loss against a quality opponent?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
you're welcome to cheer for another team. A real fan may be pissed today but always BELIEVES that we'll win the next one. Even when were 5-11, I always looked forward to the next week and hoped that we'd be better.

I watched every game the seasons we went 5-11.

I'm just tired of being disappointed year after year.

Sorry.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am tired too.

Tired of going around and cleaning up posts by people who know better than to curse on this board since they agreed to the guidelines when signing up.

:rolleyes: :mad:

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
Get a back-up team. Normally a team you like a player on or a team you like. I like Vick, and more players on the falcons, so there my close 2nd.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23 said:
Get a back-up team. Normally a team you like a player on or a team you like. I like Vick, and more players on the falcons, so there my close 2nd.

IMO, true fans dont have a close second. especially not the falcons and mike vick...ugh

Seven

Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23 said:

:eek: BAN HIM!!!!

icon10.gif

Seven

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am tired too.

Tired of going around and cleaning up posts by people who know better than to curse on this board since they agreed to the guidelines when signing up.

:rolleyes: :mad:

The timing and delivery of this message is impeccable. Bravo my good man, Bravo. Nice.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
This is just very disappointing, especially after 9 months and all the hype surrounding this team. It really is the same old Cowboys and it's discouraging. I'm tired of it.

I just need some time to vent.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I'm sick and tired of ruining my Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996. That's 10 years of this crap or worse. The defense can't make a stop when we need it and Bledsoe makes crap throws one after the other after the other.

Later quitter

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Future 585 said:
IMO, true fans dont have a close second. especially not the falcons and mike vick...ugh

You're right. I couldn't have a second team if I tried.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Could be worse. We could be fans of the other NFC east teams. The last time any NFC East team won a SB that wasn't Dallas was in 1991.