Important Announcement!

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Reality;4244683 said:
I am pleased to announce that WoodysGirl has been promoted and is now an Admin of CowboysZone!

She has spent considerable time and effort over the years helping to make CowboysZone a great place for Cowboys fans and as an admin, she will continue doing that and a lot more.

I hope everyone will congratulate her and let her know how much she is appreciated and how well deserving she is of this promotion!

#reality

Absolutely! Congratulaltions! You deserve it and have earned it. You are a great addition to the CowboysZone team.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks everyone again.. I really appreciate the support. It may be trite, but it's true. I do it all for you. :)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Way to go WG!!! Her contributions to the Zone are second to none.

:bow:

Hey WG, does that mean that get out of jail free card you gave me once is still good ??:p:

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
THANKS WG!!! Very Helpful with the info you bring to us and what you do for the zone

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Thanks for all your hard work. You do a great job.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
FanSince61;4247545 said:
Congrats!!! Thanks for all your hard work. You do a great job.

...I disagree. Issuing "Violations" to me is NOT doing a great job. It's impairs my ability to bash other CowboysZone users with ruthless abandon. :laugh2:

BoyzBoy

Reaction score
Sassy and Classy, a tough combination you wear well. Congratulations Woody's Girl... The "Best Is Yet To Come"

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4247552 said:
...I disagree. Issuing "Violations" to me is NOT doing a great job. It's impairs my ability to bash other CowboysZone users with ruthless abandon. :laugh2:
Ever heard the phrase "Spreads the ball around" when a QB utilizes all of his receiving targets?

That's kind of how the infractions I've gotten have worked. I've gotten infractions/warnings from them all almost :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
tupperware;4247997 said:
Ever heard the phrase "Spreads the ball around" when a QB utilizes all of his receiving targets?

That's kind of how the infractions I've gotten have worked. I've gotten infractions/warnings from them all almost :)

There is a reason I posted the following. :laugh2:

Sam I Am;4247541 said:
Congrats.....hater! :D :p:

Though I admit, not all of them came from WG. She isn't the only hater hanging out in the moderator's break room. :D

moderators-rain-moderators-demotivational-poster-1270232634.jpg

:grin:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
tupperware;4244781 said:
Likely nothing. It just provides more access on the back end most likely. Depends on the permissions Reality has setup for the Administrator group. Perhaps she is capable of posting Announcements now or physically deleting threads rather than soft deleting them. Only Reality knows this!

We can all do that as mods... what she now gets is the super secret decoder ring and the power of invisibility...

Congrats WL... :thumbup: