Important things nobody is mentioning about this team

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The most impressive thing about these Cowboys isn't their offense. It's their mental toughness. They don't blink when adversity strikes. That is so invaluable when navigating your way to a championship.

Normally you would credit the head coach for this but ours is obviously a clueless boob unworthy of such praise.

I think McCarthy is the reason the players are more mentally tough on this team.

Of course the players themselves deserve credit, but a lot of these guys were here 2 seasons ago before McCarthy, including the current OC.

The character on this team did not resemble remotely what it is now, then.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yep. And he's gonna miss another one tonight. Last time I checked, if you miss a game, you don't get gifted consolation yards.

No matter what the reason.
I promise you he is not going to miss a game tonight.

And you missed the point completely.

Nice attitude though.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why bench Steele ? Like Wilson . If Cedric Wilson doesn’t make a brilliant 4th down catch it’s game over . And the way Mac Jones was obliterated by Gregory coming from the Qb’s right side , I haven’t seen a DE do that to Steele yet .
Gallup is a better reciever than wilson. gallup will garner much more attention than wilson does. not diminishing his play, but perhaps with gallup, there wouldn't have been a need for a 4th down catch.....just sayin

Proof

Reaction score
Important things nobody is mentioning about this team
the best offensive line and gets more time to view the field than any other QB? Is that the thing?

your hearts not even in it man lol. just let goooooo. one of us! one of us! one of us!

willia451

Reaction score
I promise you he is not going to miss a game tonight.

And you missed the point completely.

Nice attitude though.

I did get the point. It's just that your point is invalid. You want to gift Chubb points because he missed a game. Or games.

And you don't get to do that. That's like gifting Zeke points because Pollard gets half the touches. Obviously he would have more yards if he got all the touches.

You don't get to do that either. Even though that makes Zeke's yards even more impressive relative to Chubb if you ask me.

Why don't you just shut up and stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

You have no idea what you are talking about. And I mean logically. Intelligently. And Cognitively.

Luminosity.com could help. I could send you a link. If you ask me nicely.

Proof

Reaction score
I did get the point. It's just that your point is invalid. You want to gift Chubb points because he missed a game. Or games.

And you don't get to do that. That's like gifting Zeke points because Pollard gets half the touches. Obviously he would have more yards if he got all the touches.

You don't get to do that either. Even though that makes Zeke's yards even more impressive relative to Chubb if you ask me.

You have no idea what you are talking about. And I mean logically. Intelligently. And Cognitively.

chubb doesn’t get points for games he’s missed, it’s just less impressive for zeke that he’s still behind him despite one more game played.

and your pollard point misses the mark as well because chubb had kareem hunt eating into his carries as well.

especially considering how obnoxious and insulting you decided to be about it

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Give it up for McCarthy! He is the nucleus and primary mover of this juggernaut. I bet down the road, when Kellen Moore is a HC, he will reflect on his career and credit McCarthy for helping him become a better offensive tactician.

One year to completely turn the culture of this team 180 degrees. Think about that and what you thought about the chances of that even happening. And you were pizzed about missing out on Meyer and Rivera. LOL.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

I don't want to gift anyone anything. Only pointing out that the only reason Zeke is keeping pace 8s because Chub. Is hurt, not because he's matching him yard for yard.

Ignorance... Now I remember why I stopped posting a decade ago.

People want to turn every little comment into a f'in debate.

It's not that serious.