Impressive 2 years on the rebuild

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Although some don't like to use the word, rebuilding is exactly what this team has been doing the last few years. It has been very impressive what they have done in the last two years alone. Not only that, but they have done it by using primarily the draft. And being overly cautious in FA will be paying dividends come next year with nice cap relief. Can they develop a complete team without signing and big name guys in FA going forward? I have my doubts.
Rebuilding is a total revamp. Our last true revamp came in 1990.
Rebuilding is much misused today. Rarely does a team really rebuild.
I, too, have used the term but have been wrong.
Wonder if there is a better word than rebuilding, maybe retooling? A reset? A player realignment?
Holla and bring me a dollah, homies!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rebuilding is a total revamp. Our last true revamp came in 1990.
Rebuilding is much misused today. Rarely does a team really rebuild.
I, too, have used the term but have been wrong.
Wonder if there is a better sword than rebuilding, maybe retooling? A reset? A player realignment?
Holla and bring me a dollah, homies!

They basically replaced the QB, RB, secondary, LB crew, WR's, TE, and 2 guys on the Oline. Maybe not all of them yet. Then pretty much all the coaches accept the 3 main guys. That is pretty extensive to me.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Try convincing Jerry and Stephen of that and see what you get. I'm surely not saying JG is what we really need or anything of the sort. He's got Jerry and Stephen's ear, though and until that changes, we can forget about another HC coming into the picture. Will that change at year's end? We'll see.
:popcorn:Time will tell.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
one guy on the offensive line and one defensive player.. no team in the NFL could win with those loses.