In 36 years of watching footbalI I have never seen or heard of as many injuries

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
There have been a lot of injuries, but I don't think 35 years ago they were doing play by play of training camp walkthroughs either

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is what happens when an organization has no leadership from the top to bottom.

This wouldn't happen with a Jimmy Johhnson Troy Aikman Mike Irvin Charles Haley Ray Lewis Matt Ryan Peyton Manning Michael Strahan Bill Parcells Tom Brady around. Those people demand the best out of the people around them. These pukes would be forced to suck it up!

I'd really like to believe that this was a joke of response but I'm guessing you actually believe this.

Passepartout

Reaction score
It is about making the right decisions. And also not doing things that could get your season cut short. Like what happened with the Bucs K as he was playing during the off-season basketball and torn his ACL. And is out for the year. It is about trying to make the right decisions.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I believe we were #30 on the list last year with games not played by listed starters...I don't know if they kept track of the 2nd team players who turned into starters..That would have drove the number up even higher....How many games did we play where we had a different starting OL or DL because a starter was injured? THIS IS A HUGE SPATE OF INJURIES!!!

That was one year. Certainly not the year after year junk you are spouting.