In a contract year, what would a Bland deal cost us?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Nobody should be surprised by what they say, soon as they say it, they end up doing the opposite! Pretty soon with this market value stuff, someone will make 100 million a year! I think each position should have a hard number that the top players should ask for. Ex- You're a Tyreek Hill, 30 million is the cap, because he's the cream of the crop, and maybe a slight few, everyone else can't come past that number
Uh, inflation makes this a silly point. The owners would love you though.

It's effectively percentage of cap that matters, not AAV. CD could make less as a percentage of the cap, and make more than Tyreek because the cap rises.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Uh, inflation makes this a silly point. The owners would love you though.

It's effectively percentage of cap that matters, not AAV. CD could make less as a percentage of the cap, and make more than Tyreek because the cap rises.
if you even knew what love is!!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Bland being sort of an unknown in the draft, and many talking heads considered him a middling NFL CB, due to little film on him playing for a "smaller" program. This kid is going for the shiniest brass ring that is hanging there when it comes time. I still do not know if it is the system or if he is one of those guys that was a late bloomer that put it all together after being drafted. Either way he is going to get top of the line money.

Verdict

Reaction score
This is the mindset that keeps teams in the gutter. You have a great player and you want to downplay him because it “might not” happen again. I bet you you said something similar about Ceedee, Micah, and Trevon.
I think you need to read my post again.