CFZ In all honesty, what record do you guys see us ending with after tonight’s game?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
11-6

They will beat the Giants, Colts, Commanders, Texans, and Jags

They will lose to the Vikings, Eagles, and Titans

Then they will get curbstomped in the wild card by the 9ers

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
9-8 miss playoffs
Or more likely
10-7 blown out in the wild card round

we are a lock for 4-4 to end season but we might choke and go 3-5

kwcool619

Reaction score
When the schedule came out, I immediately thought that Jacksonville will be the trap game no matter what our record will be.

9-8. I will not rule out 8-8-1.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I would guess that you are one of those fans that is shocked after every loss. Do you still think that they was going to win the NFCE?
Not shocked at all. Upset? Of course, but I'm not ready to quit on this team when they have a winning record and the potential to play better. As for the NFC East, it's easy to see who has the better chance to win the division due to such an easy schedule.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Depends who is quarterbacking.
Dak - 10-7
Cooper - 12-5

We do have a top 5 D.
Our $40M+ QB gave the other team 14 points tonight.

Imagine how much better we would be with Dak's salary dollars spent elsewhere

Doomsay

Reaction score
Regular season record is irrelevant, the guaranteed one and done playoff performance is all that matters.

csirl

Reaction score
Beating the Colts, Texans and Jags will get us into the wildcard. If we can't beat this sorry bunch....... ...

Blackrain

Reaction score
Our record may not be good enough to make the playoffs hard to say at this point.

As bad as our coaching was and our quarterback play was the officiating was equally as bad.

Beyond that the whole league knows how bad or run defense is and we are being exposed weekly.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I estimated a 10-7 or 9-8 finish before this season got underway. I'll stick with that, until proven clueless. :grin:

I started out hoping for a chance to make up for our loss to the 49ers last year but am now being more realistic.

I'll prepare myself for another loss to the 49ers when this season is over. Naturally, an early playoff loss is ours!

Last edited:

fredp22

Reaction score
better question may be will we make the playoffs. I dont think so. Right now Phiily has conf title, Giants 1st WC and we will battle for 2nd wc posn

leeblair

Reaction score
Apparently, some folks thought the Cowboys were going to finish 15-2 since the reaction is the same after every loss.
We were assured that what happened against the Eagles wouldn't happen with Dak.
Oh, no; had Dak been playing we wouldn't have lost.
Now we get beat by a 3-6 team that had lost five straight games.
And Dak struggled mightily against Detroit.
It's not looking good.

Gaede

Reaction score
Being realistic, I do see 5 easy wins there, which should mean playoffs. But you never know.

We're certainly looking at a bad stretch right now.