In all the excitement. love for Noah Brown?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Has the “hit on a defenseless receiver” penalty been eliminated or are the simply not calling it? I’ve seen a number of these across the league in the first 2 weeks that would’ve been called in the past but weren’t called this year.
He didn't hit him in the head or lead with his own head. Great clean hit. Props to Noah Brown.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He showed up out of nowhere down the stretch, and I thought that was the fastest, most sure handed, and most physical he has ever looked. Another weapon, and maybe a red zone threat.
he purposely dropped 10-15 pounds in the offseason, might have something to do with it..he did look good, best WR core weve ever had IMO..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
On the play where Lamb had the "illegal" block as soon as he caught the ball he just accelerated so quick.

Noah Brown has something. He may be terrible but thats a big fast dude who can cut quick.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I didn't think he would make the team. Kudos to him for working himself into a contributor as a receiver.

Wait til Ced blows up. League won't know what to do.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Yeah Dak about got him killed there lol (not a Dak hater btw.) Brown has been a #5-6 receiver in the league long enough to know he's not going to get opportunities often and he's got to catch balls like that. He was impressive.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the play where Lamb had the "illegal" block as soon as he caught the ball he just accelerated so quick.

Noah Brown has something. He may be terrible but thats a big fast dude who can cut quick.

He is not terrible.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah Dak about got him killed there lol (not a Dak hater btw.) Brown has been a #5-6 receiver in the league long enough to know he's not going to get opportunities often and he's got to catch balls like that. He was impressive.

When Cooper gets sulky just put that guy in and let's see what he's got.

Right now they are just dragging Lamb across the defense a lot. I think Brown could do that all day and maybe free up Lamb to do some other things.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Right now they are just dragging Lamb across the defense a lot. I think Brown could do that all day and maybe free up Lamb to do some other things.

That would be interesting to see.

8FOR!3

Reaction score

2 weeks in and Cooper has been playing pretty good hurt though.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

One of the best throws of his career right there.

Anticipation and a tiny tiny window. Well done. That is a 40 million dollar play.

Just look at Noah Brown and what he can potentially do. Catch it in traffic and just put on the jets after the catch.

cowboyec

Reaction score
love the guy.
hope he gets a few more opportunities.
good player.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah.. how is that not a flag. he didn’t catch it and make a football move and it looked high. If that was us that delivered that hit then several flags would fly..