In case we start out slowly tomorrow...

Nav22

Reaction score
I'd like to share with you some posts from the 1st half of the Cowboys-Vikings game thread...

After Romo's lost fumble in the redzone with the score 7-7...

"I hate this team."

"skippy...........this team is so average"

"our team is pathetic in it's discipline"

"great teams dont do stuff like that"

"the cowboys are a joke"

"Stop blaming the refs, this team is not as good as you want to think. Blaming the refs only makes it easier to deal with"

After Crayton's fumble returned for a TD, putting the Vikings up 14-7...

"im absolutely sick of this team.. soooooo many mistakes"

"we are cleary not as good as our record shows"

"This kind of crap doesn't happen to good teams."

"this is embarrising...Im starting to believe the sentiment..."who have we beaten""

The purpose of this is to remind folks not to jump off the deep end just because things don't go well early on. The TRUE test of a great team is the ability to bounce back from adversity.

Like the saying goes, "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

But here's to a complete beat-down from start to finish tomorrow, so the cliff-jumpers have nothing to fret about. :starspin

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I begin each chat with, "We suck."

It's just a preemptive thing.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;1755542 said:
I'd like to share with you some posts from the 1st half of the Cowboys-Vikings game thread...

"I hate this team."

"the cowboys are a joke"

"Stop blaming the refs, this team is not as good as you want to think. Blaming the refs only makes it easier to deal with"

"this is embarrising...Im starting to believe the sentiment..."who have we beaten""

The purpose of this is to remind folks not to jump off the deep end just because things don't go well early on. The TRUE test of a great team is the ability to bounce back from adversity.

Like the saying goes, "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

But here's to a complete beat-down from start to finish tomorrow, so the cliff-jumpers have nothing to fret about. :starspin
:laugh2: i think the one in bold was mine. hey i got frustrated we were letting a team like that stick around by making costly mistakes. hey zrinkill, is that my quote?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Personally, I tape the remote to my hand on game day as a precaution in the event that Romo decides to have one of his bouts of suckage

Not only does it save valuable household items, but it diverts my frustration from the game to the fact that, even in my highly evolved state, I cannot defeat a television remote in a battle of wits

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nav22;1755542 said:

"I hate this team."

"the cowboys are a joke"

Its always the same pathetic crybabies each week ......

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You know what...I get crazy during the game...So I cant say anything bad about these guys that posted those comments.. If the team is playing bad, I'm pist and all types of things come out..

LOL it's part of being a fan..If you are always level headed, then I suspect a lack of passion has to do with it..

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
I was at that game and witnessed it 1st hand, not that it matters because im SURE you could see the same thing watching on tv. LOL The Cowboys dominated in almost every aspect. All they had to do was stop commiting penaltys and turnovers and they would run away with it. THATS EXACTLY what happened in the second half. We ran away with it. There was some drunken idiot of a Vikings fan sitting right in front of me, running his mouth BIGTIME in the 1st half. As the game progressed he was talking less and LESS, till eventually he was silent and slunk down in his chair. NEVER jump the gun or give up on THIS team. WAY too much talent not to have a chance to come back.