In case you began to think otherwise, Rae Carruth is still a horible human being

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nant-girlfriend-seeks-custody-18-year-old-son

So of course Rae Carruth wants custody of his son. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that due to the medical condition he caused when he killed his mother, Chancellor receives money from the state, and who ever has custody of him, has control over the money.

Some of the high points (actually low points) of this article are:

"I should be raising my son. His mother should be raising her son," Carruth said. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.

"I feel like he might not ever have his mother in his life but he could still have me and I could still make a difference and I don't think that's anyone's responsibility when I'm still here."

Want that responsibility back? When did he ever have it? Who the **** is he to say, Ms. Adams should not be doing this? She should not HAVE to do this, but due to his actions, she needs to.

Carruth also challenged that his motive for having Cherica Adams killed was to avoid having to pay child support, noting child support never was mentioned as motive during the trial. He said the motive was more to do with Cherica being unwilling to get an abortion.

Okay, you had her killed because she refused to get an abortion...why? There are millions of women that don't get abortions, why isn't he killing them? Because, they aren't carrying your child and you won't have to pay CHILD SUPPORT for them.

MODS: Title should say Began to think otherwise, please edit. And I could have sworn I was in the NFL Zone, please move there as well.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So he had a woman killed who wouldn't have an abortion, and now wants to raise the kid he wanted her to kill (abort)? Am I getting this right?

Wow........

Pape

Reaction score
The kid is 18? There is no custody to gain, correct? Besides, why on earth would the kid want anything to do with the guy who tried to murder him? That would be some real freaky Patty Hurst type thing if he did.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The kid is 18? There is no custody to gain, correct? Besides, why on earth would the kid want anything to do with the guy who tried to murder him? That would be some real freaky Patty Hurst type thing if he did.

Chancellor isn't a functioning adult and requires someone to take care of him due to his condition, so while custody *may* be the wrong word, in essence there someone will. Maybe Power or Attorney.

Pape

Reaction score
Chancellor isn't a functioning adult and requires someone to take care of him due to his condition, so while custody *may* be the wrong word, in essence there someone will. Maybe Power or Attorney.

ahhh, ty. That makes sense now. custody is indeed the correct word. I did not realize the child has complications as a result of the father trying to murder the mother.

and the guy wants custody? ***, completely crazy.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
ahhh, ty. That makes sense now. custody is indeed the correct word. I did not realize the child has complications as a result of the father trying to murder the mother.

and the guy wants custody? ***, completely crazy.

One would hope that simply hearing that statement out loud would end any custody hearing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He truly is a nutjob if he would even entertain the idea of having a relationship with a kid not only he tried to murder, but caused a life altering condition. Curruth needs to stay in prison or worse...

glimmerman

Reaction score
The messed up thing would be if he got custody. If the kid is getting money or got money then that’s probly the only reason he wants anything to do with him. Sad sack of

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
It baffles me that murderers can even get out of prison. I know he didn't personally pull the trigger, but it's the same thing.

diefree666

Reaction score
Rae Carruth is the perfect example of how the system is completely broken. There is no way any POS like that should ever have the chance to get out of prison let alone have custody of ANYONE. Yet there is a possibility that could happen.