Twitter: In case you wondering, Quinn is the Cowboy's 17th suspension since 2014

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Right Kind of Guys...
giphy.gif

There are a lot of things I blame Garrett for, players getting suspended is not one of them.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Yeah and whatever the doctor who is not a doctor is giving to Brady to make him younger is totally legal. The NFL has a drug and steroid problem in general.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know what to say .........lol

And this from Quinn's agent, Sean Kiernan, tells part of the reason why we have so many:

"I've been working with NFL Players for 20 years, and I can't think of a situation where I've been personally involved where the league was as tone deaf as it was here," he wrote. "Now, Rob will be punished for something that would have been impossible for him to prevent, and even though the NFL admitted during the hearing that it did not believe Rob was intentionally doping, they still suspended him. The arbitrator gave us a fair hearing, but the strength at which the league argued against Rob was incredibly disappointing."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
And this from Quinn's agent, Sean Kiernan, tells part of the reason why we have so many:

"I've been working with NFL Players for 20 years, and I can't think of a situation where I've been personally involved where the league was as tone deaf as it was here," he wrote. "Now, Rob will be punished for something that would have been impossible for him to prevent, and even though the NFL admitted during the hearing that it did not believe Rob was intentionally doping, they still suspended him. The arbitrator gave us a fair hearing, but the strength at which the league argued against Rob was incredibly disappointing."
King Roger has spoken.

cern

Reaction score
I've heard of late that the drugs in his system were due to a contaminated prescription caused by a pharmacist. supposedly, the trace amounts were incredibly small. more to follow.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I've heard of late that the drugs in his system were due to a contaminated prescription caused by a pharmacist. supposedly, the trace amounts were incredibly small. more to follow.
The pharmacist supplied documents to prove it if I'm not mistaken

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
Maybe I'm strange (more than one person has suggested that over the years), but if I had a job that paid 7 figures I wouldn't put drug or supplement in my body until I had a chemical analysis report in my hand telling me what was in it. Is his story true...probably. However, every player in the league knows what they test for and it is an admitted fact he had traces of a prohibited substance in his system.

I was always taught there are three things you must do when it comes to rules; 1 - Know what they are. 2 - Follow them. 3 - Work within the system to change the ones with which you disagree while doing number 1 and 2.

At least his hand will be healed when he comes back.

Blake

Reaction score
So the one thing Garret's actually good at (managing personnel) he really sucks at. This again begs the question, Just what does Garret do?