In Hindsight...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
So you are saying Jones is above reproach? I'll say it again and again no playoff wins in a decade. I am not complaining about this draft or our offseason. I am defending the other fans right to if they wish because again we haven't won a playoff game in a decade.

No im saying that if youre going to reproach him at least do it in some tangible and sensible manner.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
If a poster wants to question his decision to sign TO, his other free agent signings, what they did in the draft etc etc. I have no problem with that, in fact I expect it until he shows us he can win in the playoffs without Jimmy's

aikemirv

Reaction score
What I have a problem with is what these posters are basing THEIR opinion on.

I would bet that 90% of the posters on here have never scouted a single player in their life. They are taking the word of web sites. They are making THEIR opinion based on not necessarily what they have SEEN but what they have read and believing that their opinion is an informed one.

All the while, scouts have been looking at tape after tape of hundreds of players. Then you question them based on that "informed" opinion you have.

It is different than most of what we talk about when talking about games or the play of the team that we have actually SEEN!