In need of some help!

fredrick1111

Reaction score
I am going to be laid up for a while with a back injury. I would sure appreciate any good draft sites that I might not know about to help spend my spare time. I am a draftaholic and having to much free time on my mind is driving me nuts.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Go to hailredskin/mockdrafts. They have a list of mock draft Also Fantasy Football Toolbox has list of mock drafts. Both are very good sites to get a variety of mock drafts on the internet. Hope you feel better

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fredrick1111 said:
MR.Phil Thanks for the help but everv sight takes me to the Microsoft Home Page
Links are fixed now. Sorry about your back. Good luck w/the rehab. :)

MrPhil

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Links are fixed now. Sorry about your back. Good luck w/the rehab. :)

Thanks WG........what did I do wrong?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
fredrick1111 said:
MR.Phil Thanks for the help but everv sight takes me to the Microsoft Home Page

I don't know why that would be, those links take me to the right website, but you could try typing the name of the website into the search engine for Yahoo or Google, then click on the link you'll find...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Thanks WG........what did I do wrong?

I think she's saying you didn't do anything wrong, that at first there was indeed a problem with the links, but she managed to fix that...

Same thing happened to me when I tried posting some links on another website a few days ago, one I've posted in here with no problem, then when I posted them a second time-- the exact same links, copied and pasted just like the first time-- it worked just fine...

I think the gods of the internet are capricious, is all it is... :)

MrPhil

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I think the gods of the internet are capricious, is all it is... :)

Hahaha, I hear that silverbear, thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't fat fingering something incorrectly! :D