In order to win it all, Jerry needs to

plymkr

Reaction score
The steelers are the most consist team of the last 15 years after the cheating patriots and guess what, most people don't even know what their owner looks like.
Bingo. Jerry would rather been seen then be a champion. Sucks for us.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
get out of his comfort zone. he hires coaches that get along with him and bow down to him. He hires coaches that let him hire their assistants for them. That hasn't worked for us and I don't think it ever will. if he really wants another ring, he has to be willing to be uncomfortable. Let a coach do it his way and see what happens.

Jerry won back-to-back Super Bowls and was miserable because he had that kind of coach. Our only hope is that 20+ years of failure and seeing the grim reaper on the horizon causes him to reconsider, but I'm not holding my breath.

stinkface

Reaction score
Jerry needs to look in the mirror and then tell the guy he see's shut up and write the checks and hire a real GM.

shabazz

Reaction score
..............Start Thinking outside the BOX.

coffin.jpg

fansince68

Reaction score
get out of his comfort zone. he hires coaches that get along with him and bow down to him. He hires coaches that let him hire their assistants for them. That hasn't worked for us and I don't think it ever will. if he really wants another ring, he has to be willing to be uncomfortable. Let a coach do it his way and see what happens.
Well said...