In the clutch...Dallas continues to drop the ball...

kramskoi

Reaction score
a dreadful first half, a brilliant third quarter and then reversion to the attitude and behavior of Decembers past...this team just can't close the deal and Romo is on the hook today big time...a pattern is emerging and it ain't a good one.

Superbowl teams don't squander a ten point lead with nine minutes to play...when the coaching staff and players realize that a game does'nt end after three quarters perhaps they'll meet the objectives of a season.

So now the Cowboys are prima donna also rans, are at least that is how they'll be branded the remainder of the season.

Personally, i'm about ready for the Phillips experiment to end. Today's outcome is one that should probably hasten his departure from Dallas.

Once again, they have been weighed, measured and found wanting.

After a few days my attitude toward this team may improve but as of this writing, i could care less if they even make the playoffs.

They just don't have the quality in the clutch.

Boysboy

Reaction score
kramskoi;2469759 said:
a dreadful first half, a brilliant third quarter and then reversion to the attitude and behavior of Decembers past...this team just can't close the deal and Romo is on the hook today big time...a pattern is emerging and it ain't a good one.

Superbowl teams don't squander a ten point lead with nine minutes to play...when the coaching staff and players realize that a game does'nt end after three quarters perhaps they'll meet the objectives of a season.

So now the Cowboys are prima donna also rans, are at least that is how they'll be branded the remainder of the season.

Personally, i'm about ready for the Phillips experiment to end. Today's outcome is one that should probably hasten his departure from Dallas.

Once again, they have been weighed, measured and found wanting.

After a few days my attitude toward this team may improve but as of this writing, i could care less if they even make the playoffs.

They just don't have the quality in the clutch.

Cowher isn't the answer either. I say bring up a young, hot shot assistant(ala a Holmgren et al assistant) and groom him long-term here.

Woods

Reaction score
Boysboy;2469808 said:
Cowher isn't the answer either. I say bring up a young, hot shot assistant(ala a Holmgren et al assistant) and groom him long-term here.

I think that was Jerry's intention with Garrett.

But I don't think Garrett is the answer either.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Boysboy;2469808 said:

The answer will be for Wade to have the players take a whole week off...he likes them loosey goosey and well rested you know.

kramskoi

Reaction score
a loss like this is a tough one to take and all bets are off as to how they'll finish December...footballlocks.com said 11-5 so i guess they might be right, although NYG, Baltimore and PHI will have something to say about that.