In the unlikely event...!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If Romo were to get banged up in this game (forbid) which QB do you think would give us the best chance to win the game.

1. Brad Johnson

2. Brooks Bollinger

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2507430 said:
Can we just not even go there? Pretty please? Trying to enjoy the Holidays...

Just passing the time away...I'm sure everything will be alright. However, I wonder who the 2nd QB is named.

Don't worry, be happy! ;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
5Stars;2507416 said:
If Romo were to get banged up in this game (forbid) which QB do you think would give us the best chance to win the game.

1. Brad Johnson

2. Brooks Bollinger

DOES IT EVEN MATTER???

GAME OVER EITHER WAY:bang2:

the big 88

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2507434 said:
Isiah or Crayton!!!

Yeah I'd go with Stanback

and this is why

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDxyA_PUIUw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDxyA_PUIUw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
There's a youtube video of Stanback throwing the ball about 60 yards or so in college. Get that man a wired helmet! (you know, just in case)

^^^ edit yeah that lol

the big 88

Reaction score
l2obert;2507583 said:
There's a youtube video of Stanback throwing the ball about 60 yards or so in college. Get that man a wired helmet! (you know, just in case)

^^^ edit yeah that lol

yeah i thought id post a vid lol he was awesome at qb for washington i think hed do way better than johnson and bollinger they are like statues standing in the pocket they give us no chance.. now just imagine what baltimore would do to them

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
With all the old Cowboys in the stadium tonite, there are several that could do a better job at their age now than either Johnson or Bollinger could.

I'd go with Drew Pearson if Romo gets hurt :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DWhite Fan;2507597 said:
With all the old Cowboys in the stadium tonite, there are several that could do a better job at their age now than either Johnson or Bollinger could.

I'd go with Drew Pearson if Romo gets hurt :laugh2:

If Aikman is in the crowd...? It's a sure win!!

:D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There isn't a question I think. Doesn't the active #2 have to go in and then and only then can the inactive but emergency #3 can go in. If the #3 is active then either can go in. In that case I'd say Brad until he proves he can't do it or we get too far behind and get desperate.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jobberone;2507602 said:
There isn't a question I think. Doesn't the active #2 have to go in and then and only then can the inactive but emergency #3 can go in. If the #3 is active then either can go in. In that case I'd say Brad until he proves he can't do it or we get too far behind and get desperate.

That is what I was after, kinda. Does anyone know for sure who the 2nd is?