In TO we trust - Romos blues

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
T.O. maybe finding his faith. Its good for him & the Cowboys. Clean up act, keep nose clean. Go to church ,clear mind & conscience. Kick tail on Sunday.
Thick skin is important for Romo not to get distracted.
He threw a ball 40 yards in a window so small only the ball would get through. He is fine just needs to protect the ball and make the right decisions that made them so successful in 07. Mr Garrett has alot to do w/ calling plays that put them in a better position to win. The boys in 90's almost perfected ball control. C'mon boys correct these mistakes!
No excuse to be up 17-0 and let that team back in.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
fortdick;2313296 said:
I think what we see is a maturing process. Romo now understands what is expected of him and is disappointed when he doesn't live up to it. This will make him better.

I think the picks and turnovers are reallys starting to annoy him, and that is good. He will start playing a little more conservatively by not forcing the ball into coverage.

I think we are seeing the maturation of Tony Romo.

Gawd!!! For the sake of the current team's future I hope you're right! Good post. I believe it too. I believe our boy Romo will pull through and be a better man/player for having weathered the tough times.