Image: In where are they now news: Tashard Choice is a coach

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who else knew that?

Coach Choice ‏@tchoice23 27m27 minutes ago
This photo says a lot. This has been a blessing to not coach but to help lead young men. Fellas I love you and thank you for riding with me

C05K7iEUkAA6VJg.jpg

robjay04

Reaction score
Hate to hijack your thread but does anyone know what's going on with Marion Barber?

I remember a year or two ago hearing he was going through some major issues, a lot of us were assuming it had something to do with the hits he took. I've been curious for a little while but never figured it needed its own thread.

Zordon

Reaction score
I saw him post something about North Texas a few weeks ago but I couldn't find any confirmation. I'm happy for him.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw him post something about North Texas a few weeks ago but I couldn't find any confirmation. I'm happy for him.
Yeah, this just popped up on my TL. Not sure what role he's coaching, but it's good to see him catch on the coaching community.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hate to hijack your thread but does anyone know what's going on with Marion Barber?

I remember a year or two ago hearing he was going through some major issues, a lot of us were assuming it had something to do with the hits he took. I've been curious for a little while but never figured it needed its own thread.

Barber has mental health issues. Jerry always supports those guys.

Just speculating but given his playing style and issues, likely some concussion related stuff.

Zman5

Reaction score
Maybe we can get him to make a pregame speech for the team during the playoffs.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

He doesn't call

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Who else knew that?

Coach Choice ‏@tchoice23 27m27 minutes ago
This photo says a lot. This has been a blessing to not coach but to help lead young men. Fellas I love you and thank you for riding with me

C05K7iEUkAA6VJg.jpg
I knew it months ago when the Cowboys hired him. A few on this board at that time we're all up in their old "I hate that guy he should have never asked for an autograph" feelings. Meanwhile, I was ecstatic at getting another motivational young leader into our coaching ranks.

SLLLLIDDDEEEEEEE