Inactives

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Who was inactive? I saw McQuistan in street clothes on the sideline, but I don't know about the rest of the inactives.

Did Keith Davis play? I don't remember seeing him once.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
keith did play i think rector was inactive as well and hoyte maybe?? and i believe austin

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Not Active

WR 14 M.Austin, CB 35 J.Reeves, LB 53 O.Hoyte, DT 60 J.Parker, G 71 C.Procter, T 77 P.McQuistan, WR 85 J.Rector, TE 86 R.Hannam

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AdamJT13 said:
Not Active

WR 14 M.Austin, CB 35 J.Reeves, LB 53 O.Hoyte, DT 60 J.Parker, G 71 C.Procter, T 77 P.McQuistan, WR 85 J.Rector, TE 86 R.Hannam
Reeves played tonight.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
DallasEast said:
Reeves played tonight.

Not according to the official GameBook compiled by the NFL's stat crew. He was declared inactive and wasn't in uniform.

When did you think you saw him on the field?

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
wasn't reeves the one who didn't down that last punt at the goal line and let it bounce in the endzone

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
MRTRIPOD said:
wasn't reeves the one who didn't down that last punt at the goal line and let it bounce in the endzone

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was Reeves.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
MRTRIPOD said:

You're right. So they did make a mistake. I wonder who the other inactive player was then.

sago1

Reaction score
While I do think we'll see Parcells rotating the inactives on game day, I would expect McQuistan & Austin to be consistently on that list. Both are developmental players who showed enough that we couldn't risk trying to put them on the PS.