Inaugural McShay Mock 2020

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I'd be fine with Steelers as well since Niners have little much after the first.

Londonboy

Reaction score
220px-Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

JBS

Reaction score
Probably going to have to give a few gms two teams

DFWJC

Reaction score
Keeping hope alive with a bump...at least filling out the 1st would be nice.
Hey tm, you may want to bump this in the Fan Forum with a link.

It would be great if we could fill the first round.

For teams that don't have a 1st rd pick, maybe some GMs could double and take those. Ideally, not double up in round one though, if possible.

tm1119

Reaction score
Hey tm, you may want to bump this in the Fan Forum with a link.

It would be great if we could fill the first round.

For teams that don't have a 1st rd pick, maybe some GMs could double and take those. Ideally, not double up in round one though, if possible.

I’ll give it a try later today, see how long it takes the mods to take it down tho lol

It would help if certain people not be stubborn... @Alexander @Risen Star @Floatyworm

Just a few I can think of that are stalwarts in a mock every year

tm1119

Reaction score
Not doing 2 teams yet...we’ve still got 9 days. Would like to hold out on that until we know for sure we can’t get more people

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you have to be around during this then I can't make that commitment. I may or may not, I don't know but if providing lists is good enough then I'll take the Ravens.

I would contact Reality or BrainPaint to see if you can have a sticky thread on the fan zone to fill this rather than posting your own that is sure to get moved.

You don't have to get every team filled. There's usually 3 or 4 that gets run by the site every year where that teams picks get voted on by whoever's around at that time. Usually the teams without a 1st round pick get site run as they are really tough to fill.

I would do this soon though. You want to give teams time to talk trade with all teams set and ready to go.

Cowboys! Ravens!

tm1119

Reaction score
If you have to be around during this then I can't make that commitment. I may or may not, I don't know but if providing lists is good enough then I'll take the Ravens.

I would contact Reality or BrainPaint to see if you can have a sticky thread on the fan zone to fill this rather than posting your own that is sure to get moved.

You don't have to get every team filled. There's usually 3 or 4 that gets run by the site every year where that teams picks get voted on by whoever's around at that time. Usually the teams without a 1st round pick get site run as they are really tough to fill.

I would do this soon though. You want to give teams time to talk trade with all teams set and ready to go.

Cowboys! Ravens!

Thanks Risen appreciate it. Of course lists are acceptable. We all know you’ll still dominate with or without being present. Ravens are yours

tm1119

Reaction score
1. Cincinnati Bengals - Londonboy
2. Washington Commanders - Jfconrow
3. Detroit Lions - Hawkeye0202
4. New York Giants - DanA
5. Miami Dolphins - Plankton
6. Los Angeles Chargers -
7. Carolina Panthers -
8. Arizona Cardinals - Kinginthenorth
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - Unionjack
10. Cleveland Browns - TheDank
11. New York Jets- tyke1doe
12. Las Vegas Raiders - JBS
13. San Francisco 49ers (Indy)- Oh_Canada
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - RandyOh
15. Denver Broncos - tm1119
16. Atlanta Falcons - kumizi
17. Dallas Cowboys - Killerinstinct
18. Miami Dolphins (Pittsburgh) - Plankton
19. Las Vegas Raiders (Chicago) - JBS
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (L.A. Rams) - Unionjack
21. Philadelphia Eagles -
22. Minnesota Vikings (Buffalo)- DFWJC
23. New England Patriots - thebigeasy88
24. New Orleans Saints - Xavier187
25. Minnesota Vikings - DFWJC
26. Miami Dolphins (Houston) - Plankton
27. Seattle Seahawks - morasp
28. Baltimore Ravens - Risenstar
29. Tennessee Titans - Western
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. San Francisco 49ers- Oh_Canada
32. Kansas City Chiefs- Teague 31

Teams in bold are still available along with Colts, Bears, Steelers, Rams, Bills, Texans- all of which do not have a 1st round pick. Would still be nice to fill those teams if possible.

Kinda weird we can’t fill the last 2 top 10 spots. If we can do that I’m all good running this short handed

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Not surprising no one here wants to touch the trash that are the Eagles

tm1119

Reaction score
Give me the Panthers...I'll make it work. What time is this pig kicking off? :popcorn:

We can definitely make it work...should be something like 8am Eastern next sat. But I’m certainly open to hearing from everyone what works best

Also want to hear from everyone on pick duration? I was thinking 4 hrs on the clock? Not enough? Too much?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can definitely make it work...should be something like 8am Eastern next sat. But I’m certainly open to hearing from everyone what works best

Also want to hear from everyone on pick duration? I was thinking 4 hrs on the clock? Not enough? Too much?
I think we should be guided by those still working, I'm sat at home on my backside eating cheetos so when and how long matters not to me lol

DFWJC

Reaction score

I forget what it was with the Kiper Mocks.
Wasn't it 20-30 minutes max for each 1st rd pick, then 15 each for 2nd, then 10 for 3rd....or something like that?
I know there had to be some time allowed for trades or if the GM stepped away for a moment (if they hadn't submitted a list)

Are we stopping after 4 rounds again?

I'm fine with whatever.