Video: Incredible Phones You Didn't Know Exist

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The last one looking great .Is it projected on a wristband? or on the skin itself?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Most of these are just concept phones that haven't been tested by the public to function as advertised... so they don't really exist for the consumer market.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of these are just concept phones that haven't been tested by the public to function as advertised... so they don't really exist for the consumer market.
I have always hated "concept" versions of electronics because they rarely ever make it to the public in the form displayed, and even when some form finally does make it to the general public, it's many years later, not one or two like you would expect. I used to be fascinated by "concept cars" because they looked way more awesome than current cars, and year after the year, those concept cars never made it to production

Eventually I learned why companies create concept products. They are not trying to excite or entice the general public .. they are either trying to entice potential investors to invest in them or they are trying to help maintain or drive up their stock price.