Indy Owner sends SB ring to Edgerrin James

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just thought this was cool...

• Jim Irsay of Indianapolis recently showed why he is one of the NFL's classiest and most generous owners by sending a Super Bowl XLI ring to former Colts tailback Edgerrin James, who departed as an unrestricted free agent in the spring of 2006. Irsay felt James was such an integral part of the Colts' success leading up to their Super Bowl title that he thought the current Cardinal should have a ring.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
that's stupid. the guy didn't even play on the team that finally won it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1840263 said:
Just thought this was cool...

• Jim Irsay of Indianapolis recently showed why he is one of the NFL's classiest and most generous owners by sending a Super Bowl XLI ring to former Colts tailback Edgerrin James, who departed as an unrestricted free agent in the spring of 2006. Irsay felt James was such an integral part of the Colts' success leading up to their Super Bowl title that he thought the current Cardinal should have a ring.

Edge didn't earn it, but it was a cool thing to do. I doubt Edge is gonna be wearing it like he actually won the Superbowl, but it'll be something good to have when he's 75 looking back.

ddh33

Reaction score
Always thought Edge was over-rated, but that's an extremely kind thing for the owner to do. Very classy.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
He can melt it down and put it on his teeth!

20060131-Pc-B1-0700.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ddh33;1840290 said:
Always thought Edge was over-rated, but that's an extremely kind thing for the owner to do. Very classy.

Edge before his 1st knee injury was a beast.

After that I thought he was highly overrated.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White;1840347 said:
He can melt it down and put it on his teeth!

20060131-Pc-B1-0700.jpg
He actually took the gold out of his mouth. Went to dentist and now his teeth are all white again.

I know, useless piece of info, but when you're trolling for news, you run across these things.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1840379 said:
He actually took the gold out of his mouth. Went to dentist and now his teeth are all white again.

I know, useless piece of info, but when you're trolling for news, you run across these things.

Troll!

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
A Cardinal with a Super Bowl ring. Wow.

While the old man made plenty of enemies, especially in Baltimore, the younger Irsay has become a good owner. Nice thing to do.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1840379 said:

Amateur News Trolling at its finest :lmao2:

:p:

jchocolate82

Reaction score
I think thats an awsome thing to see a franchise show that kind of loyalty to a former player

ddh33

Reaction score
CATCH17;1840350 said:
Edge before his 1st knee injury was a beast.

After that I thought he was highly overrated.

Yeah, I should have been more specific. That's when I was referring to him. I'm always impressed by his vision when I watch him though.