Injuries are part of the game but...

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Is this just the injury bug for us this year or does the soft training camp and trainers and medical staff just all need to be fired? What does everyone think? I guess we just have the injury bug this year...its been awful!:bang2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ODawg;2440977 said:
Is this just the injury bug for us this year or does the soft training camp and trainers and medical staff just all need to be fired? What does everyone think? I guess we just have the injury bug this year...its been awful!:bang2:

I think injuries happen and they happen to every team out there.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
Isn't this the same staff as last year when we had an unusually healthy year? I'll give them a pass this year.

cmacch

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, we were extremely lucky in terms of injuries last year. It's bound to happen sooner or later, to any team....we just happened to get a truckload this time around :(

At least we have an "excuse" *if* we don't make the playoffs. I think if we were 100% healthy we would have a way better record right now.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Word Mofo;2441005 said:
Isn't this the same staff as last year when we had an unusually healthy year? I'll give them a pass this year.

That would be more of a reflection of Juraszek and the training staff. Re-injured players should be more a reflection of the medical staff. The later of the two should be under a microscope right now.