Injury News?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Anyone know how we came out injury wise? Didn't seem like there was much in that regard.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1709707 said:
Anyone know how we came out injury wise? Didn't seem like there was much in that regard.

Injury wise the Cowboys came out alright...and, again the opponet lost two players to injuries...I wonder why?

:cool: It's not a good sign when teams play the Cowboys, win or lose! They can win a battle but still lose the war...

Good game to me...the team learned some good things....so did the Patriots*!

See ya later...

:star:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
have we played a week where we didnt injure at least ONE of the opponents?

utrunner07

Reaction score
5Stars;1709830 said:
Injury wise the Cowboys came out alright...and, again the opponet lost two players to injuries...I wonder why?

:cool: It's not a good sign when teams play the Cowboys, win or lose! They can win a battle but still lose the war...

Good game to me...the team learned some good things....so did the Patriots*!

See ya later...

:star:
:laugh2:love the *...

I would have paid $1,000 dollars to injure Belicheat there at the end...

Bryan8284

Reaction score
I had my fingers crossed Wade would slug Belicheat in the mouth for that TD at the end. The football Gods don't take kindly to running it up, this isn't college.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
You want an injury report........well there are reports of many members of this here board who have seriously hurt themselves from jumping off the bandwagon after our first loss of the year. Many more injuries will follow as more members of this board ruch to jump off the bandwagon.

Good riddance...............

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1710068 said:
any news on Ware's injury?

He is not injured...he just got a little knick on his foot or ankle. He is just fine...

;)

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1710068 said:
any news on Ware's injury?

My brother said the Pat player intentionally went for his knees. Can anyone else can confirm this?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1709981 said:
You want an injury report........well there are reports of many members of this here board who have seriously hurt themselves from jumping off the bandwagon after our first loss of the year. Many more injuries will follow as more members of this board ruch to jump off the bandwagon..
Not to mention numerous overuse injuries from out-of-shape trolls overexercising themselves.

hendog

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1710086 said:
My brother said the Pat player intentionally went for his knees. Can anyone else can confirm this?

From just watching the play live that 's what it looked like to me. The replay on the game showed the same but of course the announcers never mentioned it. I mean really why would you point out the fact that a player intentionally went for the knees of your best probowl defender.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
hendog;1710126 said:
From just watching the play live that 's what it looked like to me. The replay on the game showed the same but of course the announcers never mentioned it. I mean really why would you point out the fact that a player intentionally went for the knees of your best probowl defender.

"Fing" disgusting. I'm surprised this isn't being made more of.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
In the end......I just wanted to beat the crap out of Phil Simms

then put him on IR