Recap: Injury update roundup **Miles officially ruled out**- 09/27/13

Frozen700

Reaction score
Yeah, we might struggle a little on Offense....

Doubling Dez just became a whole lot easier.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well Miles has alot of scar tissue in that hammy at this point, and its probably something that will bother him for the rest of his career cause the scar tissue will always be there. There was a reason why we needed to trade down and ended up with TWill.....we need him badly. From this point forward, we can't depend on Miles so we have to move on.

Too bad we have to depend on a rookie WR so early, but at least we had enough foresight to make the pick in the first place. This will be the time both TWill....and yes Escobar, have to step up cause we will need them both. Sure Harris and Beasley are stop gates who can help, but make no mistake with Escobar and TWill.....the future is now with them.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Next man up. it sure is nice having depth at WR. Whoever that next man is better be ready because the Bolts will be doubling and maybe triple covering Dez. Lets go Williams, Beasley and Harris.

benson

Reaction score
What does this mean? Who are the two WR's on the field when we're in a 2-WR set? Bryant/Harris or Bryant/Williams?

Not only do I want to know because I'm actually interested, but I'm debating starting our #2 receiver over Andre Johnson. I've got $500 on my matchup this week.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Man, I can't fathom the what, whys and wherefores of Austin's chronic predilection for hamstring problems. It seems that any muscle imbalances would surely have been addressed/corrected at this point, and rather exhaustively in his case. I am beginning to think that there might be a deeper structural issue, but I don't know how it could have gone unnoticed for as long as it has persisted. Usually targeted strengthening programs would alleviate such a problem but it just does not seem the case where Austin is concerned. Once again he loses what might end up being significant playing time in a season. I would much rather he had a high-ankle sprain. It would at the very least be something new. Speed recovery to him ... the offense will miss him. Williams, Harris and Beasley have to grow fast now!