Injury updates per Clarence Hill

rambo2

Reaction score
Well that sucks

Maybe the backups will actually play hard and we can win the game ....... the starters seem to like only playing hard against the Browns and Giants of the league.
They made the Ravens game very close and the Ravens are a good team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They made the Ravens game very close and the Ravens are a good team.
When Rambo? with 13 minutes left in the game?

If they had played like that the entire game ....... they could have won ..... That is my point. .......then again maybe the Ravens would have not went into cruise control mode.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
They do burn a lot of water with how much they work out though.
They do man. I know I'm being a hard @^#@.

I've seen too many co-workers cramp up/fall out in the heat. Meanwhile I walk around the station all day with a bottle of water, and never fell out in 20 years.

It's often times about conditioning and preparation. If you went out drinking the night before for example. Just from personal experience and social media from the players it irritates me thinking they may not have done what they needed to before hand.

I get it though, sometimes it is what it is.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
cramps-menstrual.gif
There's what's right and there's what's right and never the twain shall meet

CWR

Reaction score
At this rate it's going to be like watching a preseason game with all the injuries to both teams
That's pretty much the whole league this year. The owners want more games and the players bodies aren't about it. I can't recall such an odd season to this point.