InPhiltraitor mock I

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I used PFN's mock sim. for this. I permitted myself one trade down only which was a shame as I had to pass up a few good opportunities.

2nd round, Pick #33 - Jordan Morgan (T or G). Traded down for pick #33 & pick #65. Possibly kick him to G. T-Rex arms but feet a quick as a hick-up.
2nd round, Pick #56 - T'Vondre Sweat (DT). Couldn't pass him up here.
3rd round, Pick #65 - Junior Colson (LB). Despite the helmet (Meeshigan) I think the guy can play the Mike and our LB room stinks.
3rd round, Pick #87 - Roman Wilson (WR). Hopefully two Wolverines are better than one. Every time I watched them (rooting against, BTW) this guy stole my soul.
5th round, Pick #174 - Tyrone Tracy Jr. (RB). Can only suggest that you check him out. I didn't force the RB pick.
6th round, Pick #216 - Sione Vaki (S). Watched enough Utah games to know this guy finds the ball.
7th round, Pick #233 - Prince Pines (G). Some upside with him and just wanted another body inside to compete
7th round, Pick #244 - Jordan Magee (LB). I don't think he lasts this long. Guy has some quicks. Traitsy and fun to watch.

Didn't chase CB and could have given that SG is probably gone - If not already by the time I post this. Eric Scott to the rescue. Lol.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I love this draft. Vaki may give Tracy some competition at RB.