Video: Inside Training Camp

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah, he just has such a great feel for playing WR. That’s what makes him great.

It’s why guys like John Ross that run a 4.22 can’t make nearly as many plays as an instinctive, smart player like Lamb can.

He really is a fantastic player.
I’m still confused how we got him. We really have an embarrassment of riches at receiver

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m still confused how we got him. We really have an embarrassment of riches at receiver
I think we can thank Covic-19. He was unable to go to team facilities and workout with their coaches. He was doing Zoom interviews instead. I really believe if the Raiders worked him out, they would have picked him over Ruggs.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think we can thank Covic-19. He was unable to go to team facilities and workout with their coaches. He was doing Zoom interviews instead. I really believe if the Raiders worked him out, they would have picked him over Ruggs.
That’s a really good point.

Lamb is such a natural. Just watching how smooth he is in workouts very well could have tilted things more in his favor.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah, he just has such a great feel for playing WR. That’s what makes him great.

It’s why guys like John Ross that run a 4.22 can’t make nearly as many plays as an instinctive, smart player like Lamb can.

He really is a fantastic player.
He just that special talent, shouldnt have ever been there at 17.
Teams will regret letting him slide, like Randy Moss.
Time for CD to shred this league.