Video: Inside Training Camp

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't know, defenses should start keying on Lamb after awhile which should free up Cooper more.
Let em,, thats the advantage of actually having a coaching that is capable of a half time adjustment.
It shouldnt even have to come to halftime, if Dak can feel it, he can just start audibling at the pre snap and catch defenses adjusting and burn D all day.
Dak has a tool chest full of weapons, there is no excuse.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Impressive all around. Hands, vertical, body control, footwork and awareness. Just wow.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just got done watching Hills interview. He is a kid. He needs some confidence. Looks either uninspired or just nervous doing interviews. Looked very uninterested. Maybe why there was a knock on him. I hope he really works hard...

cern

Reaction score
i really don't want to see him returning punts. he's too good a wr to have the added risk of injury that often happens on punt returns. maybe in a playoff game. but not the regular season. you don't drive a lambo (pun intended) in the swamps.

glimmerman

Reaction score
i really don't want to see him returning punts. he's too good a wr to have the added risk of injury that often happens on punt returns. maybe in a playoff game. but not the regular season. you don't drive a lambo in the swamps.
Me either. To many chances to get hurt playing WR and taking shots. I don’t want a whole ST charging at him and taking a low shot. Destroy a knee now and he won’t be the same.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has a beer keg backpack now with a switch-over system that keeps the tap from ever going dry.

It runs 24/7, similar to those oxygen setups for people with Emphysema.
He's working on a system that will create beer from the atmosphere, like those new portable oxygenators.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of a graceful WR to compare him to. Al Toon back in the day?
I’m not sure... the way he moves kind of reminds me of Flipper Anderson a little bit... but CeeDee is a better runner after the catch.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has a beer keg backpack now with a switch-over system that keeps the tap from ever going dry.

It runs 24/7, similar to those oxygen setups for people with Emphysema.
You can suck on my keg hose anytime, buddy!!! Lol!! Salud!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can suck on my keg hose anytime, buddy!!! Lol!! Salud!
No, I've heard that you would die without being able to suck on your keg hose 24/7.

It reminds me of when there was older fellow that lived a couple of houses down from my Grandparents house and he was on a breathing machine.
- During power outages, the fire department would come by to serve as an auxiliary generator.
- Apparently, the machine had a few minutes of run time on a battery and then he would be in trouble if the fire dept. didn't show up on time.
- I always wondered if it wouldn't be cheaper for the fire dept. to just loan him a backup generator...