RB Artose Pinner
DT Attiyah Ellison
DT Babatunde Oshinowo
QB Omar Jacobs
WR Darius Watts
WR Jevon Bouknight

jbsg02

Reaction score
JEVON BOUKNIGHT!! practice squad. do it!

Peter Warrick for punt returns?

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
I have here some newspaper thirteen months old
I wrapped fish inside it; it's smelly and cold
But I wouldn't trade it for a big pot o' gold!
I love it because it's trash

http://img139.*************/img139/4100/oscarfigure01kb5.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Fonoti
Oshinowo
Warrick

Warrick is no longer needed with the development we have of youth at the position now. But I still think Warrick is a damn good receiver.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
All the skill position guys sound promising. I felt Rogers and Warrick coming out of MSU and FSU were going to be definite NFL superstars.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I really liked Pettway's numbers in college.

Fonoti would make a fine backup...only he's 350lbs! :(

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
What about Lavalais... I remember he was semi-highly touted when he was drafted. What's his story?

kmd24

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
What about Lavalais... I remember he was semi-highly touted when he was drafted. What's his story?

He might be OK in a 4-3, but he'd never work in this defense. His success in college was more because of football smarts than talent, IMO.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Suggs was picked up by the Dolphins.

Fonuti wouldn't even be a consideration for Dallas. Look at the types of players being brought in by Parcells. 400 pound out of shape guards aren't what he is looking for. Isn't this the third team he has been cut from in just a couple of years in the league?

Beasley was beaten out by The Repenter.

I like Oshinowo and Davenport.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
isnt willie ponder a good return man?

KO return. He had 0 PR. He also has about 400 less KO return yards than our own TT. If he were a great PR guy maybe, but he's not much (0 actually) of a WR and not a PR guy. No need for him on this team. But he does have a place in the NFL. I'm a Mets fan and i was listening to WFAN out of NYC the other day and Giants GM Ernie Accorsi said it was the toughest cut he had to make and the guy was a good STs player and will get picked up right away.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
KO return. He had 0 PR. He also has about 400 less KO return yards than our own TT. If he were a great PR guy maybe, but he's not much (0 actually) of a WR and not a PR guy. No need for him on this team. But he does have a place in the NFL. I'm a Mets fan and i was listening to WFAN out of NYC the other day and Giants GM Ernie Accorsi said it was the toughest cut he had to make and the guy was a good STs player and will get picked up right away.

ya i thought i remembered him making td retuns a couple of times but i guess it was off kickoffs and not punts, thanks for the info

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Oshinowo intrigues me a little. Other than that, naw.

me too -- but the Browns put him on the PS. So much for the theory that they really scooped us by taking him though. I think he's less far along than Stanley.

ghst187

Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:
I have here some newspaper thirteen months old
I wrapped fish inside it; it's smelly and cold
But I wouldn't trade it for a big pot o' gold!
I love it because it's trash

http://img139.*************/img139/4100/oscarfigure01kb5.jpg

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:
that may be one of my favorite posts here of all time. hilarious.

Pathon could be intriguing if we weren't already busting at the seems at WR. Other than that....nope to the rest. Some players on that list that were once pretty highly touted though.

conner01

Reaction score
other than oshinowa(sp) i don't see anything worth cutting one of our guys for.i like his potential and he is ps eligible