Interesting Zeke comparison to other RBs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was talking about Roy not you
My bad I'm on defense mode they been coming for me today. I don't know what's Roy's problems with Zeke. I wouldn't even consider myself the biggest Zeke fan but even I have to step in when the criticisms are outlandish. Its not his fault the Cowboys drafted him early.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
My bad I'm on defense mode they been coming for me today. I don't know what's Roy's problems with Zeke. I wouldn't even consider myself the biggest Zeke fan but even I have to step in when the criticisms are outlandish. Its not his fault the Cowboys drafted him early.

It's always the same cast of characters coming at posters. I see you fighting the good fight!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is typical.

A thread about Elliott that turns into about Prescott.

Hawkeye was comparing RBs, stay on topic.
I was on topic. 9 points in the NFC Championship game from an offense with Zeke is unacceptable. Zeke has to do better.

Swagger

Reaction score
Go Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke

Swagger

Reaction score
Same amount as the Rb.
Ah ok. How many times did Zeke have the ball in his hands and how many times did the other guy have it in his...

To refresh your memory Zeke had 13 carries when anyone appreciates that a back like him often needs 20+ carries to break a defense whilst Prescott was an embarrassing 25/44 0 TD and 0 Int against deck chairs and garden furniture :muttley:

So yep it was obviously Zeke's fault

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ah ok. How many times did Zeke have the ball in his hands and how many times did the other guy have it in his...

To refresh your memory Zeke had 13 carries when anyone appreciates that a back like him often needs 20+ carries to break a defense whilst Prescott was an embarrassing 25/44 0 TD and 0 Int against deck chairs and garden furniture :muttley:

So yep it was obviously Zeke's fault
We have high expectations of players here at Cowboys Zone. Feel free to blame who you want to. I blame the best player.

Swagger

Reaction score
We have high expectations of players here at Cowboys Zone. Feel free to blame who you want to. I blame the best player.

I think the blame could only lay with the guy who had the ball in his hands to throw the ball on 44 occasions yet only 9 points were put on a defense running off fumes.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Even when he only has 13 carries?
Yes. Zeke is supposed to carry the offense but hurt his giant sized melon. Couldn't count on the hold out just like we couldn't count on him last year against the Rams. Mr. Always pushes the pile 4 yards got stuffed on the most important yard of his career.

Swagger

Reaction score
I think the blame could only lay with the guy who had the ball in his hands to throw the ball on 44 occasions yet only 9 points were put on a defense running off fumes.

But it's ok as he's about to be rewarded by being the highest paid player in the NFL. So all is looking good.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Like I said, you blame who you want. I'm blaming tubby, tubby 21.