4-Jordan Morgan Arizona (32)
5-Zach Frazier West Virginia (36) Center
6-Cooper Beebe Kansas State (47)

7-Dominick Puni Kansas (67)
8-Christian Hayes Uconn (71)
9-Christian Mahogany BC (85)

10-Isaiah Adams Illinois (91)
11-Sedrick Van Pran Georgia (93) Center
12-Mason McCormick South Dakota State (96)

A real deep group of interior prospects, appears Guard is deeper then Center, but still a good year if you need interior help. Gives the Cowboys options, great time to draft Martin's eventual replacement, but also it could allow Tyler Smith to move back to his natural LT position.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
JPJ I think can develop into an All-Pro caliber player tp anchor your OL for the next decade. IMO he’s a no brainer but starting to think he will almost certainly be gone. Any of the top 6 guys could be in play. The Tyron decision will be the biggest factor.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1-Troy Fautanu Washington (19)
2-Jackson Powers-Johnson Oregon (20) Center
3-Graham Barton Duke (27) Center

4-Jordan Morgan Arizona (32)
5-Zach Frazier West Virginia (36) Center
6-Cooper Beebe Kansas State (47)

7-Dominick Puni Kansas (67)
8-Christian Hayes Uconn (71)
9-Christian Mahogany BC (85)

10-Isaiah Adams Illinois (91)
11-Sedrick Van Pran Georgia (93) Center
12-Mason McCormick South Dakota State (96)

A real deep group of interior prospects, appears Guard is deeper then Center, but still a good year if you need interior help. Gives the Cowboys options, great time to draft Martin's eventual replacement, but also it could allow Tyler Smith to move back to his natural LT position.
I think JPJ has to be in strong consideration for 24. Possibility he is gone, but chances are he will be there.

Unless you take JPJ or Barton in round 1, or Frazier in round 2, I think if Van Pran gets outside the top 70, you pick up the phones and move up. I think he is a future Pro Bowler. Getting on OT round 1 and Van Pran in round 3 sets our OL for a generation

Cowboyny

Reaction score
JPJ I think can develop into an All-Pro caliber player tp anchor your OL for the next decade. IMO he’s a no brainer but starting to think he will almost certainly be gone. Any of the top 6 guys could be in play. The Tyron decision will be the biggest factor.
Really think we should zero in on Graham Barton if they look at the interior.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think JPJ has to be in strong consideration for 24. Possibility he is gone, but chances are he will be there.

Unless you take JPJ or Barton in round 1, or Frazier in round 2, I think if Van Pran gets outside the top 70, you pick up the phones and move up. I think he is a future Pro Bowler. Getting on OT round 1 and Van Pran in round 3 sets our OL for a generation
I wouldn't have a problem doing that or even drafting two interior lineman and moving Tyler back to LT. It's an excellent class to address our aging OL. I would like to fix our interior as we run an inside zone scheme. Upgrading Center is very high on my offseason wishlist, maybe even higher then running back on offense.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wouldn't have a problem doing that or even drafting two interior lineman and moving Tyler back to LT. It's an excellent class to address our aging OL. I would like to fix our interior as we run an inside zone scheme. Upgrading Center is very high on my offseason wishlist, maybe even higher then running back on offense.
I think we will pretty locked in to a top 90 at OC. I dont see them bring Biadasz back, and I dont see them signing a replacement either

cnuball21

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling the Cowboys are going to pull a Mazi and draft a 2nd round C in the 1st…

I’m good with JPJ at 24 but everyone else would be a reach.