Internal conflict/scuffles at practice last week?

phildadon86

Reaction score
So, since they have quit on Garrett, do you see us winning any more games this year? Do you see us winning the division?
Unfortunately I do. I think they win against Philly and Washington and I see Philly losing to Wash. Did you see how bad they were against the Giants? Same Giants team we destroyed. Twice.

conner01

Reaction score
So, since they have quit on Garrett, do you see us winning any more games this year? Do you see us winning the division?
Rather just lose out and get a better pick
Time to pack it in
Fire everyone
Start over

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is Garrett is fired and takes a TV gig where you see him every day?

iu

I can change the channel!
:thumbup:

Creeper

Reaction score
Didn't Zeke make a comment about the players being "chippy" in practice? I assumed this meant they were on edge and scuffling with each other. Whatever anger they had faded pretty quickly because after the first drive the team collapsed.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
What did I state as fact? "They were fussy because they had to practice outside" is a joke. As a matter of fact, my whole post was a joke.

Also, as much as I hate our coaching staff, our players are grown men and professional football players. I expected at least a half-arsed performance from them, but they look like they weren't even trying at all. I understand giving up on your coach, but at least play well for yourself or your teammates.

Edit: Please get your goon/friend Dallasfann to leave me alone.

Like I said before. You can't help yourself. You hate this team and you will always show it in all your post. I will be there to call you on everything dumb thing you say. Never been a fan of Phony's.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't Zeke make a comment about the players being "chippy" in practice? I assumed this meant they were on edge and scuffling with each other. Whatever anger they had faded pretty quickly because after the first drive the team collapsed.

That's the way I took it, and this report, yeah. It sure didn't help anything.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So Belichek was wrong and you are right? Cool.
Belichick always says players come 1st
So did Jimmy,
so did Landry

With out them actually executing a game plan, giving effort during practice and games, and basically doing their jobs, teams would never win a game

There is no doubt that coaching is huge. Of course it is.
But the bottom line always comes down to the players. The have to be accountable as grown men.

It seems as though just in the past 2-3 years, all of a sudden some here are letting the players off the hook in a big way. I didn't here much of this with the same HC before then, though he may've deserved it. lol

Again, it does not excuse the coaches.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Belichick always says players come 1st
So did Jimmy,
so did Landry

With out them actually executing a game plan, giving effort during practice and games, and basically doing their jobs, teams would never win a game

There is no doubt that coaching is huge. Of course it is.
But the bottom line always comes down to the players. The have to be accountable as grown men.

It seems as though just in the past 2-3 years, all of a sudden some here are letting the players off the hook in a big way. I didn't here much of this with the same HC before then, though he may've deserved it. lol

Again, it does not excuse the coaches.
Game plan? Thats funny. Since when is lining up and beating the guy in front of you a plan? Or a strategy? Its arrogance. Not planning.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Doubt it's true. Garrett said practices went great leading up to the Bears game and it just didn't carry over to the game.

Can't i:rolleyes:magine Garrett would blame the players if it weren't true.

That was also mentioned, that this was contrary to what the team was reporting last week about practices...I cant confirm who saw this, but its definitely what was said.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Dont kill the messenger, I know it obviously hasnt been widely reported, but was definitely what was said.
Well then id have to say its a blatant lie. Because that reporter who said he saw fighting didnt see it because theyre not allowed.