International games released - Giants in Germany

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm really curious what the fans in the other countries have to pay for a ticket in comparison to how we are gouged here in the USA. Inquiring minds want to know..........

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm really curious what the fans in the other countries have to pay for a ticket in comparison to how we are gouged here in the USA. Inquiring minds want to know..........
It's a great question.....if they're trying to build a fan base there it's best to keep the tickets as cheap as possible. I would guess that there's probably a lot of giveaway promotional tickets as well

Sponsors are probably given a boatload of tickers to give to their employees as well

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's a great question.....if they're trying to build a fan base there it's best to keep the tickets as cheap as possible. I would guess that there's probably a lot of giveaway promotional tickets as well

Sponsors are probably given a boatload of tickers to give to their employees as well
I googled the ticket prices for the games at Tottenham.... 64 pounds on the low end with a max of 155 pounds. Using current conversion rates, that's $80.96 on the low end, $196.07 on the top end. I'm having trouble locating current single game prices at AT&T for comparison, but I imagine we are paying quite a bit more.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
pretty sure its equivalent to what we'd pay if not, you and I are moving to where these games are!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaguars now have 2 games in Europe. Back to back weeks.

The move is inevitable.
They will still not overtake Dallas and their worldwide popularity.

fivetwos

Reaction score

We never will, but I’d like to see the numbers on how much of the demand is about Americans making the trip to see their team in a place they have never been.

I’m never going to be convinced that Europeans in general will ever care about the NFL.

Creeper

Reaction score
All I can say is thank the lord the Cowboys don't have to play in one of these games. It is a disruption to the team and frankly, it is all about Goodell's stupid plan to conquer the world.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I can say is thank the lord the Cowboys don't have to play in one of these games. It is a disruption to the team and frankly, it is all about Goodell's stupid plan to conquer the world.
Wait until NFL teams are playing in Hong Kong and Australia. The team flights will be so long and brutal causing an additional bye week.

JustChip

Reaction score
I don’t know. The thought of maybe going to Kampala to see the Cowboys play in Nelson Mandela Stadium is interesting.

Majic

Reaction score
I went to Jagaurs v Falcons at Wembley last year. We had good tickets Block 142. About half way up on 35 yard line. £165 a ticket